RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
H
Hello,

I'm new to the board and this topic caught my eye. These stories are so great!

I have a story that I think many women can appreciate. My husband and I purchased a new piece of furniture that required a bit of assembly. He invited his friend over to help him out. My friend and I made lunch while they were working. Of course, the first thing they do is throw out the directions. About an hour into it, we ask the guys if they want any lunch. They're determined to get this put together, and are confident they'll have it done in 30 minutes, so they'll wait til they're done. So, my friend and I went out for a long walk and stopped to get some coffee. We return three hours later to some bandages, bruised fingers and bruised egos. The piece of furniture (it was a trunk to go at the end of our bed), was still in pieces and my husband is on the phone complaining to the store that it was too difficult to put together. Well, my girlfriend and I grabbed the directions and started going through it and an hour later, we had a storage unit put together. My husband and his friend were floored and quite embarrassed. Now he listens to me when I tell him to read the directions.

i also have a second story. This happened about a month ago. My husband teaches at USC as an adjunct professer, which means he has a day job and teaches evening classes. One day, he went to work and left all of his student work for that evening at home. I, like a good wife, offer to meet him at school with all of his papers. I arrived, and it was dark. I was a bit late, but sent him a text message to let him know i had arrived and would be in class shortly. I get a message back that says "Who is this?" I thought he was being funny, so came back with a response, and it got a little racy. Then i walked into his class with a huge grin on my face. He thought I was just happy to see him. Well, I teased him about it after class, and he looked at me confused. He never got any of my text messages. I looked at my phone log mortified. I had been texting with a complete stranger who was one number off from my husband's number. I haven't heard from that person since, so I'm sure they were having a good time with me :P

Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Loved the stories finally some new ones.
Come on guys we have got to have some more PLEASE
By the way welcome to the site.

My name is Connie
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site