RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#254629 02/10/08 02:04 PM
Dexturk Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi! Greetings to everyone!:) My lady and I have been together for 3 years and 8 months already. Last week Friday, we had a fight because of my being jealous. Early Friday morning, she told me that she will have a dinner with her father so I told her that ill fetch her first in school but then she doesn’t want to, by the way, her parents don’t know that were together, so I understand why she said no to me. So that night, even though she said no, I went to her school and watched her fetch by her father but I did not see her or her father. I only saw her friends hurriedly going out like there afraid to see me so then I wondered why. So I texted her saying I saw her with her friends and that there drinking. The next day she got mad at me because of that and it was not true. So actually it was my fault. She did not contact me the whole day until Saturday night when I called her. After a few days I tried to make peace. It worked for like a few days until when she told me that she was going to this celebration party. At first she told me that it was part of there thesis but I had found out through texting with her friends while she was sleeping. I was just pretending I was her. When I found out, I got mad naturally but I just kept quite because she was still sleeping but when she woke up I told her about it then she got mad as in very mad because I touched her phone and talk to his friends about it. I felt guilty so I ignored the topic and just keep quite. The next day I talked to her again about it and why she lied to about it. She told me that if she did told me I would get angry but I told her that I’m her boyfriend and that she should not lie to me. If only shed ask then I would gladly let her go (thinking that it was an all girl’s party). The next day I found out that there will be boys going with them and these are not boyfriends of her friends but all suitors. I then got mad why they are invited and not me. I then think that is it ok that my girl is enjoying knowing she knows that I’m alone? But then there’s nothing I can do about it. On the night of the party, she texted me etc. until they started drinking then suddenly she just stopped. I then got mad again thinking what’s shed been up to. I’ve been thinking she had sex with one of the guys there or flirting with the guys there or what ever it is. So I texted her bad things, a few hours she texted my telling me she fell asleep that’s why she was not able to text me. Do you think I should still believe it? So that night, because I was so angry I went out and had sex with other girl and just went home early but that girl that I had sex with texted my girlfriend that she’s a lucky girl to have me and that she just borrowed me for 1 night. When she got home, she just asked me that she was sleepy and that she wanted to sleep but I told her to talk to me for just a few minutes and she said that just go and sleep with that girl. So I wondered how she knew and told her that nothing happened. She got very mad and I feel guilty about it because I just assumed that she had sex in the party. I was really really jealous that time that my mind was going over the normal thing. I was even thinking that they had orgy. And it makes things complicated for the both of us. I always get mad at her and I don’t know what to do. Should I still believe or not. And how can I make my mind think straight?? Please help me coz our relationship right now is deteriorating very fast and I don’t want it to happen. I do really really love her and I don’t want to loose her. So can somebody help me?? Right now, I‘m thinking of drinking a lot and smoking a lot even though I don’t I haven’t tried smoking before. Is this the right thing to do? I really don’t know what to do right now coz it seems like everything I do or say xxxxxx her easly. Please Help Me…….;(

Last edited by PDM; 02/10/08 02:32 PM. Reason: paragraphs clarified
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Dexturk ~ welcome.

It says that you live in the Phillipines, so there are going to be cultural differences and possibly misunderstandings, as I am from the UK. However ...

You have been together for a long time, yet she hasn't told her parents about you.

She goes to parties with other boys and lies about it.

You pretend to be her to lie to her friends.

You sleep with another girl who then tells your girlfriend ~ yet your girlfriend is still with you.

You are threatening to take up smoking!!

This is a relationship with little or no trust, yet where both of you return to each other. I don't undertstand it at all.

Threatening to start smoking is a little immature, I would say.

Try to talk this out maturely ~ if you can

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that this would fit better in the 'dating' section ~ I'll move it there

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site