RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
i really like like my girlfriend and i always want to be with her week in to week out but she always puts me off... there would be days were she would say"ugh im sooo bored" and i would say"u want to hang out?" and she would say"ummm i dont know cause i have things to do" or "ummmm maybe over the weekend we could spend time together" well sooo i waited till friday and asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said "ill call you later but sure why cant we" and i called her at 5:30 and said" so u wanna come over?" and she said "oh well im going to be with one of my friends tonight" and i dont understand why she cant just invite me over too!!! [what]... is going on?!?!! should i just break up with her or not answer her calls????

Last edited by PDM; 02/09/08 03:08 PM.
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Well, I'd confront her if I were you. Just ask her why she acts that way. Sometimes, she really might have something to do or it's just not the right time for her to hang out with you. I'm no longer a teenager or anything, but my parents are still very strict. They're not happy when I got out too often (even twice a week), so yes, I tell my bf all the time that "let me see" if I'm not 100% certain about it. Besides that I also do tons of house work, cooking, cleaning, laundry taking care of my keets, etc. plus I work 30 hrs/wk too (used to have school also) and absolutely, it can be tough sometimes.

Girls also want a girl night out once in a while just like you guys do too. Sometimes there're things you just want to hang out with your guy friends right? Me and my bestfriend do that, just girls talk, on and on about everything...and I'm pretty sure my bf might just fall asleep if he was there w/ us...but that doesn't mean I don't love him...

Communication is the key in relationship and you always have to make that a priority...Good luck!!!

Last edited by lagirl143; 02/09/08 08:07 AM.

R.I.P SKY
2/19/08

My baby PEACE
Missing 7/3/09
frown
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi & welcome.

Yes, you need to clear this up.

Is it that she wants to finish the relationship, but doesn't know how to, so is hoping that you get the message from her hints?

Or, does she just want to do other things at times?
'Week, in week out' can be a bit too much for some people.'

Girls and boys do think differently, and this can often cause misunderstandings.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
Companion
I just wanted to say how much i agree with you on that! In a relationship sometimes you just need to have a girls/guys night out

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site