RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#287320 05/04/08 04:36 AM
OP Offline
my friend just hit me hard emotionally. i was just getting to know her really well, and then she ditched me. but not just to go hang out with other friends where i could come too, oh no, she flat out told me i couldn't come because she and the friend she ditched me for didn't want to hang out with me.

it hurt really bad. i have no real friends i'm used to getting dissed, but i'm not used to getting flat out, smacked in the face, rejected. eek

luv me even if you don't want to. ;}
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
wow that sucks, im sorry..when i was a teen ive had to tell a friend or two, that it would not be a good idea for them to come with me and a nother friend because that friend didnt want her along. but i said it as nice and not as hurtful as i could... some people just dont care if they hurt some one,,it sounds to me this person is not a friend or atleast someone you would not want as a friend... its allways hard to make friend, or even the right friends...ive had more then my far shar of bad friends in my life time.....at least you know now this is not a good friend and you can move on to better ones smile

suzzie #287326 05/04/08 04:53 AM
OP Offline
intersting. i think you have some really bad luck suzzie.

Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
oh your telling me lol...ive seen it all.lol..well more then the normal i guess....ive had bad boyfriends bad friends, and some bad family members....but i guess we all have...lol...but hey im married now with about to be 3 kids so i cant say ive had all bad luck....it just sucks to hear some one with the same bad luck lol

suzzie #287334 05/04/08 05:10 AM
OP Offline
congrats and thankyou! boy or girl??????

Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
girl..hehe,,i have 2 boys , and this is my first girl ...i cant wait..but i only have 26 more days to wait so.....have you desided if you are going to say friend with this girl or move on?

suzzie #287345 05/04/08 05:51 AM
OP Offline
i've decided that i'm not going to be a pushover anymore. i'm tired of being used. it's the same as the boy, people take advantage of me because i'm too weak to fight back.

i'm going to do this, i'm going to teach myself that some people have to work to be forgiven. my motto's not going to be forgive and forget anymore.

it's going to be "ask to be forgiven and tell me why you deserve it." kind of a long motto but i'm gonna make it work.

i'm tired of being the xxx of the group...wow, some serious realizations going on here! sorry...heheh, congrats on you're first girl!

Last edited by PDM; 05/04/08 01:49 PM.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi awkwardgirl905

Some people are just plain thoughtless and rude, unfortunately, but ask yourself this: ~ Do you really want to be friends with someone quite this thoughtless and rude?

She could never be a true friend, so consider yourself lucky to have discovered the truth so soon.

I tend to think that if someone is unpleasant, it is best to respond politely, but not to let them get close again. However, there can be occasions when people are nasty because they are going through a bad time ~ that's different, of course.

As for yourself, you probably need to be more assertive.
Do something which will increase your confidence: self-defence classes, amateur dramatics, first aid ~ something like that.

Consider what your real interests and likes are, and follow them ~ find true friends with similar interests.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
suzzie #287398 05/04/08 01:50 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: suzzie
girl..hehe,,i have 2 boys , and this is my first girl ...i cant wait..but i only have 26 more days to wait so.......

Congrats!
I, too, have two boys followed by a girl!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site