Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Z
zyl Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Z
the only thing i can say at the moment, since i just woke up, is that 26 y/o is married. im sry i may be sounding pretty bad but if i was married i wouldnt go seek out some other guy to tell them something that has nothing to do with them that can wait til the next day at work. the issue didnt actually have to do with him, she was spreading the information on the drama, you know... gossiping. he works for "Firedog" for Circuit City doing home PC installs and some PC repairs in store, and this issue happened with HR with a person who was in the TV department, whom he didnt even know. i just dont see "gossiping" as an excuse to talk about work related drama outside of work and to seek someone out on the PC and bother them with it when they arent even working. when i used to work for best buy, people tried to do that all the time to me, and working there for 4 years i heard enough drama and i always tried to keep it in the store. i STILL hear about drama from that place and i havent worked there in over 2 years.. he worked retail several times before this and id at least thought that it would have been a not ok thing to talk about outside of work when it has nothing to do with his life.

Last edited by zyl; 06/23/08 01:18 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
He had ther choice to reply showing interest, to reply saying that he wasn't interested, or to ignore it completely. These things happen.

If she is not interested in him, then it shouldn't matter.

If she is interested in him, married or not, then it only matters if he is interested too.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site