RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Soulmate
Soulmate
I agree with zoo, definitely be genuine. I didn't mean to imply that you should pretend interest. I just mean that you only have to say a few words to keep a conversation going.

Cookie and Sweetie
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello johnwen305
Welcome! smile

You have been given some good advice.

Other conversation ideas: favourite / least favourite ~
~ foods, films, books, TV programmes, sports, actors, singers, music, school subjects, animals, etc.

Or what she does in her spare time, or wants to do after school, or where she goes for holidays or at weekends, etc.

You are not the only one to ask similar questions, so do have a read through the other posts.

Good luck! smile
And try not to worry about it ~ just relax and be friendly.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
J
OP Offline
J
oh haha but then like she broke her Achilles and i think she goes home so her parent dont yell at her. so wats the best thin to do talk to her?

J
OP Offline
J
i talk to her on the computer but then like i ask her question but she never ask question just rarely not really sure wat to do lol but then my friend think that she has a thing or likes me seomthing like that

Soulmate
Soulmate
By that I think you mean, she hurt herself and you feel talking about the other things would feel weird. Well, take the approach that if there is a 400 pound gorilla in the room, you don't ignore it. Just ask her how she if feeling or start out by simply sending a get well card. If you see her, Ask how her achilles tendon is healing.

Cookie and Sweetie
Soulmate
Soulmate
A computer is different. All there is is words so you are stuck if the person doesn't talk much or ask you things. Before you get on the computer, write down things you think might get answers like: Do you have a hobby? Do you have a best friend? What class do you like best? Who is your favorite singer? What movies have you seen lately? Do you like comedies or sad movies? Your bound to discover something that gets a conversation going. Maybe it will take a while because she is shy.

Cookie and Sweetie
Companion
Companion
im 15 too. heres from a girls point of view (sinc ei am one) theres this kid i like in my math class too. wow thats funny. lol. but if you like her and have NOTHING to say. then be something like this:

"doesnt math suck?" or something like that lol. when she answers you just keep the conversation going. tell her what subject you DO like (if any) and then ask her what she likes. it could go something like this:

you: doesnt math suck?
her: yeah.
you: i like gym though, i like to work out (lol)
her: oh?
you: what do you like?
her: well.....

or something like that. lol. just keep asking her questions. and turn to face her//give her eye contact. if you do that and act like your interested in what she has to say, eventually you two could be more than friends.

My babe Loui - best keet everrr
Cali && Cutie - sisters adorable keets

K
K
Nice information that you have shared with us.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site