Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340221 11/30/08 06:32 PM
S
SimBa Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So, ive known this girl for the past 3 months now. The first day i met her, i couldnt sleep that night. I had never experienced this kind of feeling before. I got to know her when I was looking for members to join a cosplay competition. She was introduced to me by a friend of mine.

Since then we began to talk now and then. She lives quite far from where i am. I'd talk to her almost everytime i see her online so that i can get to know her better. Just a couple of days ago, we went to the mall in a group for an early celebration of her birthday. SO we had a big lunch and i gave her a box of chocolates i bought expecially for her when i was in Japan about a week before. She seemed pretty happy. Then we went for a movie,Quarantine.

Thats when i learned, she doesnt like horror movies. She was hiding her eyes with her cap and weeping.She did tell me she gets scared easily but i honestly didnt think it would b that bad. Seriously ... this really made me feel bad, the first time i went out with her and i see her crying. After the movie i told her i was sorry to have compelled her to watch the movie and that the next time we went for a movie it would be nothing but pure comedy ~

It's her birthday tomorow and i'm thinking of giving her a call just a couple of minutes past midnight to wish her Happy birthday. (or is this going abit too overboard or too fast ?)

In a couple of days from now i will be going over to her place together with sum other guys from my cosplay group to prepare the recording for our competition.

Shes actually abit of a blur person, which is why i like her. She is very friendly and beautiful. Almost anything she does is very cute in my eyes. I really like this girl and wish go get to know her more.

Am i going the right way ?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi SimBa ~ welcome smile

I'd say it sounds as if you are doing the best you can.

You are getting to know her and becoming friendly with her.

That's good.

Just see how it goes.

Phoning after midnight, to say 'happy birthday', sounds great, provided you know that you won't be disturbing her sleep ~ or that of anyone in the house with her.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #340311 12/01/08 10:16 AM
S
SimBa Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well, thank you for your words.
I'm really happy that shes a very easy person to talk to ~
We're both 17 by the way

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It sounds as if you are getting on well.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #340764 12/05/08 12:23 PM
S
SDG Offline
S
You're doing well kid.

One thing I've noticed about women is they love to be asked questions. I love to ask women a lot of questions that they love to answer.

Here are a few examples:

"Who is your favorite Disney princess?"
Every woman was once a little girl. They love to remember this. If you know anything about Disney films, this will definitely make you look like an all-around kind of guy.

"Who is your favorite [artist/art form]?"
People (not just women) love to talk about art, music, clothing and the like. If you can figure out what she likes, talk to her about it. Share interests, share conflicting interest, you'll never know what someone likes/dislikes until you ask.

"What's your favorite ice cream flavor, color, candy, or flower/plant?"
One thing about this question, is its usually very open ended (on the askers part) because if you ask it correctly, you can generally learn a lot about someone. Let me give you an example.

My favorite ice cream flavor is Vanilla.
My favorite color is green
My favorite candy is M&M's
My favorite flower is the Scarlet Pimpernel

What does this tell you about me, just from what you've learned?

1) I like simple things (Vanilla)

2) I like the outdoors and generally a well rounded guy (Green)

3) I love to play around and I see humor in everything. (M&M's)

4) I'm mysterious, and I have traits that are unseen by many and seen by few (Scarlet Pimpernel)

Find out what she likes, and what she doesn't like. Be curious, but don't be so curious to seem needy. Be a good guy, but don't be on her 24/7. Show her that you're a smart, funny, challenging and confidant person.

You're gonna go far kid. I can sense it.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site