Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#368635 05/25/09 10:05 AM
PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: joujou
hi actually i just registred in this forum so i don't know how we proceed to ask questions and get answers .

i'll ask you im 25 years old i've never been kissed i've never been in a date it's by choice i just want to be with the one and only .

there's a lot of guys around me waiting for just a gesture from me seriously but i've never been interested until this guy i just had a super deeper crush im in love for the first time in my life so i did the first step i wrote him a super sweet note and a gave it to him he texted me at midnight to tell me it touched him and we should go out and start to know each other .

but the next day he ignored me completly did i mention we work together so i was confused and in the evening he texted me again to tell me that he was flatered that a girl like me is interested by someone like him but he doesn't deserve me and he was sorry .

have you ever seen a 12hours love story.

the problem i see him everyday at work he's really nice and loveble with everyone exept me actually i wrote him in the note that i want to have my first kiss ever with him.
i mean if in this synical world where we live you find someone sincere and nice and you say no to him you might have a problem.

shoul i just ignore him too i know its a very childish thing but i might have 25 years and a successful career but im just a 12years old girl at heart .

im lost in this men world what should i do .

thanks a lot if you read this.
wish you a lot of love and happiness
im jiji by the way.

Last edited by PDM; 05/25/09 10:20 AM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #368636 05/25/09 10:07 AM
PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: tweetymom
Oh my gosh! you are asking the wrong person about this. I am a celibate person and it's been so long since I've even been in a situation like that ..... one thing I might could tell you. I think that it would freak a guy out if you tell them that at 25, you've never been kissed and all that! That's just what I think. Don't know. Maybe there's some people on here that could help you more. Good luck on this.

Originally Posted By: baby blue
maybe freaked, maybe not. welcome! if i may say joujou, i am not an "active" person either. i have had a 23 yr marriage. these things are so hard to figure out.men and women do those things, it is human nature. humans have egos, and there are times i am convinced that if egos didn't exist, the worl would be much less tangled! egos prevent people from telling the truth, to themselves or others. i don't want you to be hurt, but, if he dosen't have what it takes to speak to you to your face and explain what he meant... then, he may be right. you deserve everything you would give to someone else, don't let anyone walk on you.
if you have waited this long for the right one... keep waiting, because when you find him, there will be no worries. you will be able to answer your own question because it will be the "right" answer.
let your heart guide you... not take you over.
good luck dear, do what is right for you.

oops i meant "he may NOT be right" don't lower yourself "just because" keep using the wonderful head and heart you have been gifted with.

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=368578#Post368578

PDM #368637 05/25/09 10:10 AM
PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Welcome to the forum Joujou. smile

I think that you will receive some help here ~ many other have smile

To start a new thread, go to the relevant forum and click on 'new topic' at top left.

PDM #368638 05/25/09 10:42 AM
PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Joujou

Originally Posted By: Joujou
i've never been in a date it's by choice i just want to be with the one and only .

there's a lot of guys around me waiting for just a gesture from me seriously but i've never been interested until this guy ...

It is unusual, in this day & age, in many cultures, to find a 25-year-old who has never had a relationship of any kind.

For those who, like you, have never dated, or kissed, there is often a religious or cultural reason. Is that the case with you?
You appear to be from France ~ is that right?

Originally Posted By: Joujou
i did the first step i wrote him a super sweet note and a gave it to him ..... i wrote him in the note that i want to have my first kiss ever with him ...

The thing is, most young men would find it very daunting to receive a letter from a 25-year-old colleague, who considers herself 'just a 12 years old girl at heart', who wants him to give her her first kiss ~ especially as she wants it to come from her 'one and only'.

For one thing, it's a huge amount of pressure for him to be under. He has to accept a woman who has been waiting only for him ~ and he may not be ready for a one and only ~ or his soul mate may not be you. In fact, neither of you might know who is their one & only until they get to know people better.

It's not really the done thing to tell a man you work with that you want him to give you your first kiss ~ yet it does seem perfectly acceptable for young men to expect young women to have sex on the first date. It's strange in some ways.

But there will be young men, who, like you, do not want a relationhip with someone, unless they are in love ~ or at least feel that this could be 'the one'.

I felt that way too ~ Nat King Cole's song, 'When I fall in love, it will be forever', really meant something to me. I dated only one boy and we are still happily together 34 years later. smile

I agree with Baby Blue:
if you have waited this long for the right one... keep waiting, because when you find him, there will be no worries.

Just to clarify ~ this person you have 'a super deeper crush' on ~ has he asked you out?

I think that it would be better to get to know a lot of young people, as friends, and allow a relationship to build on friendship.

PDM #368833 05/26/09 02:55 PM
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
When I'm happy I sometimes sing snippets of songs - even when they don't make a lot of sense or are very appropriate. Often times I'll sing a portion of a song [from Jimmy Rodgers' "Kisses Sweeter than Wine"] - "When I was a young lad and never been kissed, I got to thinking it over what I had missed...."

My wonderful wife, Marge, laughs and says, "Carl you were NEVER unkissed!"

But to get serious, the fact that the person was distant with you at work could perhaps because he fears that personal romantic overtures would be inappropriate in a work environment. But my intuition suggests that maybe he wants the involvement with you to be a secret thing. This may not be true, but if it might be true, I personally would not want such a dark and hidden relationship.

I'd want my friendship, or romance, to be out in the open and one of which I could be proud and joyful.

I wish for you kisses which are from a loving, caring person who respects you as a person, and enjoys your company, and wants the best for you.

Marge is the love of my life.
J
J
thanx all for your answers i agree it was something childish but it was what i felt that night i wrote the note it's done .i kind of regret it now but it's not like i slept with him or something the problem maybe is my look im blond hot but it's just my look im virgin i preserve my self for my one and only the problem everybody thinks that im a slut or something i mean the they judge my outside they don't know im a good girl and im just tired of waiting for mr prince charming i don't want a whatever guy i want the one that deserves all my life waiting for him and im so tempted by just kissing the first cute guy that i meet but your answers just showed me that im a rare diamond and i deserve the king charming himself.thx a lot

PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Never feel forced to do what others think you should do ~ be yourself. Stick to your principles. You are still young & your Prince Charming will be pleased that you waited for him smile

PDM #369686 06/01/09 06:14 PM
J
J
hi again i might become very anoying but it's just that new guy he's nice and sweet but not at all my type he's with us at work giving us some help from the office in germany he was supposed to leave friday but he told that he's staying because of me coz he felt in love with me i was completely surprised oh my god what does he want from me? im completely lost what should i do?

Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
Neither Marge nor I are the physical types we would have chosen. Yet, we are best friends and soul mates, and interactive love that never bores.

It's not a matter of should, but what your heart wants. Have you dated? Have you talked about things that you like? Would your conversations always be enthralling. Do you miss him when you're apart? Does dancing with him thrill you?

And do you want him to kiss you?

Marge is the love of my life.
J
J
hi all its me again the german guy asked me out oh gosh he's so sweet but not at all my type i mean seriously girls with asses like mine don't talk with guys with faces like his.just kidding but seriously is he the one i've waited for my whole life i mean carl i understand what you are talking about but what am i supposed to do because he was so serious in his talk he talked about marriage and im the girl he wants to spend his life with .im freaking out.im still young maybe but im old fashioned just like my nany and i take things seriously what should i do.thx a lot everyone your answers mean the world to me.thx wich you all health,happiness and love.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site