Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Hey all...
I haven't heard in my life that love is a dilemma...yes, it's.
maybe some people don't beleive in love in net, but i loved a girl, and i'm alredy to do anything for her and to meet her, but the problem she is from another country,and doesn't beleive that i love her so much,and she is in a relation and in love with another person.
Please tell me what i have to do to make her beleive me, but don't forget i'm writing peoms for her, and she's unhappy with her bf....and sometimes she says i have to wait, maybe we live together someday, and i help her to solv her relation and to stay with her bf, and i always say to her all i want is to see her happy, and i don't care if she's with me or with another person... Mr Lovely

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Mr_Lovely & welcome smile

Love can, indeed, be a complicated business.

In your case:

~ you have never met this girl
~ she lives in a different country from you
~ she cannot believe that you are in love with her
~ she is already in a relationship with someone she loves

However:
~ she says that she is unhappy with her boyfriend
~ she believes that if you wait, you may live together some day

But:
~ you are trying to help her to sort things out with her boyfriend because you want her to be happy

You want to know how to make her believe you ~ that you truly love her.

Quote:
maybe some people don't beleive in love in net

I used to think that falling in love via the Internet was not a good idea. However, I now know that lots of successful relationships have begun on the Internet, so I have changed my mind.

I do think, though, that, while it is possible to discover someone with whom you get on, and have much in common, it is still necessary to actually meet, in order to be sure ~ and to fall truly in love.

If you were to actually meet this girl, in person, then there might be things about her that you did not like.

I would liken this to falling in love with a pop star ~ it is a dream to some extent. Others may disagree. We actually have a thread on Internet romances.

Quote:
the problem she is from another country

This is going to make it difficult for you to meet.

Plus, inter-country romances can be problematic, because of language and or cultural differences ~ and because of family complications ~ not seeing them because of distance, etc.

That being said, I know of a number of international romances that have been very successful.

Quote:
she is in a relation and in love with another person...... she's unhappy with her bf ..... she says i have to wait, maybe we live together someday

This is difficult to fully understand.
She is in love with her boyfriend, yet she is not happy with him, and thinks that maybe, one day, she will live with you. Yet she doesn't believe that you love her.
Is she going to leave this boy, because she unhappy with the relationship?
Or does she intend to stay because she loves him?
How long are you supposed to wait?
Would she plan to live with you, even though she has never met you, and believes that you do not love her?

Quote:
i help her to solv her relation and to stay with her bf, and i always say to her all i want is to see her happy, and i don't care if she's with me or with another person

That is kind and noble, but what is actually wrong with their relationship?
And how are you helping?

Quote:
Please tell me what i have to do to make her beleive me

Would it make a difference if she believed you?
Would she leave her boyfriend, even though she loves him?
Does she believe that she can love you?
Could you move countries to be with her, if she wanted you to?
Does she really want you to wait until she decides where her current relationship is going?

The only way I think that either of you can really know your feelings for each other is to meet up and get to know each other properly.

How far apart are you?

I'm not sure that I should really suggest that you try to become involved with a girl who is already in a relationship.

On the other hand, they do say that all is fair in love and war.

Think carefully about how realistic all this is and whether you should be mixing with people you can meet up with regularly ~ in your own area rather than in cyberspace.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
M
OP Offline
M
She is so far...

Just one thing i want tell you...i love her with my heart and my soul, and i won't forget her even i want, because my heart with her.
thanks a lot for your answer.

Last edited by Mr_Lovely; 06/05/09 02:30 PM.
Great Friend
Great Friend
All I have to say is if she asks you for money..she is NOT who she say's she is. Watch out for that. "She" may be some guy in Nigeria pretending to be a lonely girl who is in love with you. I've just seen SOOO many shows where these men and women have 1-4 year online relationships with people, they buid up a strong relationship, they send them thousands of dollars because the guy or girl overseas says they are poor or in a desperate siuation "please help me" or "I will come out to see you if you wire the money to me" and in the end, it was ALL a scam.

Even after they were shown.."this is a picture of John Huckelberry from Wisconsin, they just got his picture, made up an identity. The man you're in love with is not "William Harrison" from England as he claims, it is some guy in a run down old building in Nigeria who has been scamming money out of you by preying on your feelings"....even after they were shown PROOF that this person didn't really exist and it was all a lie, the women said they were still "in love" with this imaginary person and would continue to keep in contact with them. So, if she starts telling you she will come out to see you...or for ANY reason, insinuates or flat out asks for money....END IT because she or he is scamming you....this also just happened to my father-in-law....his poor "girlfriend" in "China" would come and see him in a heartbeat if she could afford it...so he sent her ALL of his savings..THOUSANDS of dollars(to a P.O. box)..did she ever "come out to see him?".....no.

Oh and if this girl is for real, she's not wrth your time, if she's having an emotional affair on her BF, she will do it to you too. People never believe. that until it happens.

http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/kakeen1977/?action=view¤t=677d47b4.pbw
Soulmate
Soulmate
I totally agree with PDM and Looney Tuna...But can you give us more information?

Have you seen a picture of her?

How did you first meet?

How long have you known her.

Has she ever said she loves you?

Exactly why do you love her?

Where does she live?

Where do you live?

What are your ages?

It would really help if we knew these things...It might make it easier to give even more advice.

Cookie and Sweetie
Great Friend
Great Friend
Looney Tuna...lol...that's funny.

http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/kakeen1977/?action=view¤t=677d47b4.pbw
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks a lot Looney Tuna (Luna)lol, but that girl very good, and she didn't ask about money, and she's not having an emotional affair on her BF, she love's him, but she's unhappy with her BF because he doesn't love her anymore, and i think he's jerk because he have her and doesn't love her ... i'm sure she is girl, i saw her pics,and saw her on cam... she's perfect girl if you see her you will think that she is an angel...i love everything at her, personality, and body , and her hair, and her face, even she doesn't like her nose, i love it so much...
I want to be with her, and i'll do the possible, i know that guy she love will be deleted from her heart soon,i want to be with her and be happy and make her happy with me, i hope she understand me, and understand that i want her...

And about your quastions joandboys... i can't answer all of them; but i'll try...
ok

Have you seen a picture of her? yes and cam too, and she's an angel

How did you first meet? in tagged

How long have you known her. not so much. but that love was like love in first sight

Has she ever said she loves you? no, but said she likes me and my personality.

Exactly why do you love her? i don't know exactly, like i said, love from first sight, and then i loved her more when i knew how she thinks and what she likes and what dislakes...and of course because she is beautiful

Where does she live? In Canada

Where do you live? In Algeria, Algerians have money, so don't need it, and maybe looking for visas, but no me, i do want to live in my country if she wanna live here. so i'm not looking for visa and money. i hope you understand that well.

What are your ages? we are 19 in that august both
------
So tell me your advice joandboys.

And thank you all

Last edited by Mr_Lovely; 06/06/09 07:36 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I still think that you need to meet and really get to know each other in order for both of you to know your true feelings.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Soulmate
Soulmate
OOPS! blush

Cookie and Sweetie
Soulmate
Soulmate
I agree with PDM. Love at first sight does not replace actually meeting. Perhaps you can travel for a vacation or both meet in a vacation spot half way between your countries. It is very hard for people who fall in love to change everything they know and move half way across the world.

The relationship would have to be solid before something like that would work.

The only thing that can tell you that is meeting each other face to face.

Cookie and Sweetie
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site