Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Okay this is confusing so I'll try to make it simple. girl1 and girl2 are best friends. I am dating girl1 and i really love her and i love girl2. they both have told me they love me. girl1 moved to the town over from mine and girl2. girl1 said she would kill herself if she lost me. girl1 is going to a different school than me and girl2. I am 15 girl1 is 15 girl2 is 14. both want to be sexually active with me.I don't want to break the heart of girl1 or get a huge load of guilt if she does kill herself. I can't stop thinking about girl2. i really need so advice on what i should do. Thanks a bunch, ßÄУµÇK1674

?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
I'm really torn about what to do... please help

B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
when i can't decide on something after a long time,,, it generally means that i'm not ready to decide yet. when it comes down to something that important... you will KNOW what the right thing is. there won't be a decision to make. sorry i can't help you except to say use your heart AND your head.
one question... do ladies #1 and #2 know they are BOTH with you?
if they don't, you may destroy their friendship. if their friendship is strong... you could be the one left out in the cold. it is hard to trust someone who is decieveing you right off the bat.

baby blue
B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
as a very young mother... i think that the age you are at... this is a sign that it is not the right time if you have to question your actions.i also believe you are too young to be getting that involved already. you don't want to start your life under a terrible pile of guilt.
if you go ahead and take the step anyway, make sure you have what you need for the safty of any involved.

baby blue
Great Friend
Great Friend
If you are already involved with girl 1, then you would be cheating on her if you start seeing girl 2 at the same time...you can't have your cake and eat it too without reprocussions. Girl 1 sounds VERY insecure but girl 2 sounds like she is a loser as a friend(sorry, but if she was my friend, hitting on my boyfriend, I think I'd knock her out then I'd never speak to her again..she is NOT a friend and she has no loyalty) so, as far as their friendship, it must not be strong AT ALL or girl 2 would not betray her friend.

Anyway, I think if you want to pursue a relationship with girl 2, you HAVE to break-up with girl1. Would she be more upset if you broke up or cheated on her? (BTW...that threat of killing herself is just a manipulation tactic that so many people use..especially men, but they never really mean it) I think she'd lose her mind if she found out you cheated on her with her so called "best friend"..trader..betrayer. You also have to remeber, what goes around comes around, the wheel turns and if you choose to cheat on your girlfriend instead of being honest and breaking up with her, someday, you will be completely in love, only to find out you've been cheated on....it never fails Kharma is a "you know what"...there's a reason someone made up that saying.

http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/kakeen1977/?action=view¤t=677d47b4.pbw
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Girl 2 is not a bad friend at all. She has not hit on me at all but she told me that she liked me alot. girl 1 has already cheated on me twice and girl 2 has always been there for me to talk to. I don't know why i have given girl 1 so many chances. what should i do?

B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
i was cheated on. i would have been much less angry if he had just told me he wanted to end the marriage. i would have been hurt either way, but i would not have lost the trust i once had. i will never be able to get that back. as you already heard, if you have both at the same time, you are cheating on girl 2. think of how you feel about being cheated on and you know how girl 2 is going to feel. do you want to be the one to break her trust?

baby blue
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
girl 2 knows i am with girl 1. girl 1 does not know i like girl 2. girl 1 cheated on me...twice.

Friend
Friend
well I think that if you are with girl 1 and she has cheated on you then she is not the right one and it is not good that she is making threats of killing herself if she lost you because that just means that she is unstable. I do not know if she is one to go through with this action or if she is just making the threat because then she knows that she can keep you that way.Then there is girl 2 I do not think that you should date her either there is no offense to her but you could date her and then things can go wrong with you and then you lost a friend and someone that you can confide in and then you are stuck with no one. I would put into consideration and think about what you are going to do but if you do date girl number 2 you need to break it off with #1. I just would really think about this one.

My babies summer,winter and zypher
Friend
Friend
talk to your parents or someoone who is your caregiver!

anyone that says they are going to kill themselves is NOT stable to be in a relationship with and needs therapy themselves. do not get involved with someone saying that or threatening that . it is not right and they need help.
if girl 1 cheated on you several times, or as much as you know, then she is not again a stable person. she needs to find help. you do not need that burden.
resolve what you started. don't cheat. love does not involve games, mind games, threats, depression, etc...

please talk to your parents. i know that sounds really lame but whoever is helpfull in your life you need to talk to.

i think you are too young to have sex. it is too much responsibility! what would you do if she gets pregnant? std? etc.... broken record i am sure but trust me, you are NOT ready.
do you think that this chaos is what relationships are based on? absolutely not. wait to have sex. you have your whole life ahead of you don't do it.

just date and have fun, no need to get so serious ! enjoy life and friends, date a bit and don't get so committed. you are too young.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site