Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Is this the same man you sent the letter to?

Quote:
he's so sweet but not at all my type

Are you saying that he is nice, but that you are not attracted to him?
Or are you attracted to him, in spite of him being different from the type you expected to like?

Quote:
but seriously is he the one i've waited for my whole life

I don't know.
Is he?
What do you think? smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #370603 06/08/09 09:08 PM
J
J
this new guy from germany he's so nice so caring and he looks at me like im the 8th wonder of the world but i just don't love him im not at all atracted to him so i went out out with him to give "us" a chance but i just can lie i don't feel anything for him.

PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Well, Joujou, if you don't, you don't. That's just the way it is.
Life and love are rarely simple smile
Good luck!

Soulmate
Soulmate
It sounds like you are ready to experience life and love and want to continue to make the right decisions to find the person that is right for you.

This is an important step for you and like anything important where you lack experience it should be taken slowly. Try developing your social skills in a no pressure situation with group dateing.

you will begin dateing men that have been dateing for a few years and have much more experience and some of it not all positive.

You want to look for the man of your dreams where you know the best character traits will be found.

Intellectual gathering spots, lectures, mutual interest groups, church, entertainment venues other than night clubs etc.

Sharing tips with female friends will definitely get you up to speed on what to avoid and how to handle negative situations.

You wouldn't just drive a car without training, so don't start the most important phase of your life without the same.

Be careful, be smart, be optimistic, be positive, be sincere, be alert, and don't be naive to the extent that you are blinded to deception and mis interpret it for true love.

You are a precious gift as you have been told, and if you conduct your self as such, you will find your true love. Don't look for diamonds where they won't be found and you will be fine.

Cookie and Sweetie
J
J
thx all for your responds as you said pdm when we don't we simply don't i couldn't lie to the guy i just can't feel him at all i gently told him that im not ready for a story for the moment he can't accept it im so sorry for him but im sure once he'll go back to germany he'll be just fine.it's just that im so tired of waiting my one and only but im gonna keep waiting he 'll come people and he's gonna so much better than what i waited my whole life for won't he? wich you all love the true one,health and happiness.

J
J
i just love the other guy i know he told me he can't be with me but i love him i do but i just don't talk to him coz he was acting as a total jerk with me but i love him why for god sake love is so complicated

PDM Offline OP
True Blue Soulmate
OP Offline
True Blue Soulmate
Unrequited love is bittersweet. It's not uncommon. It's just something one has to come to terms with.

No-one would actually want to share their lives with someone who didn't care for them, so, they wait, and they hope that, in time, they will fall in love again ~ with someone who wants to share their life and make them happy.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site