RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#374729 07/09/09 07:03 AM
G
OP Offline
G
I need some counselling for a successful date. I am into my late teens and have not been into active dating. Since I am coming of age, I want to start dating and have a great time.

J
J
Oh, I see! That’s great going man! I am sure you’ll have a whale of a time dating girls! The internet has many sites which will help you out. [color:#6600CC][advertising deleted.] [/color] in particular is a remarkable site.

Last edited by PDM; 07/09/09 12:57 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It is quite easy, you know, for me to tell Greamsmith / Jhonywillow when members are talking to themselves!!!
smile smile smile

Last edited by PDM; 07/09/09 12:58 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
And it's also easy to ban them for advertising. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
Friend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10 out of 10 stars to PDM for Awesomeness, Good thinking & Humor!

Lovely post!

~*¡Pericos!*~
B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
rotf pdm!
greatsmith, you are looking for advice for a sucessful date?
i am an "old lady" but i think things are pretty much the same as when i was dating (being a widow, i just might be doing the same myself!!)
these are things that i think would make a date enjoyable (for me any way. i am alot older now, but my feelings in that area are still the same)
try to pick something that you both have common ground on. that will make conversation easier and let you get to know each others likes and dislikes.
if it is a first date with a girl, try to pick something relatively public, it keeps you both in a comfortable "zone"
some of the party places are awsome, but it is hard to talk to each other when the music is loud enough to blow your hair back. but, it you are both the type, by all means, keep it in mind if you continue to see each other.
i know this is gonna be a "mom" thing but... politeness and give your attention to her. there is nothing that makes a woman, or man for that matter, madder than being on a date and the other person giving themselves whiplash scoping out whatever else is on the move!
it is hard to do but try to be relaxed. if you are relaxed (at least on the outside) it is much easier for the other person to feel relaxed and comfortable with you.
i do know that ideas have changed a WHOLE BUNCH on this since i was on my last date... even though i have a grown daughter, i, personally, would definatly NOT want to try a second date with a man who did nothing but try to crawl all over me. to me, my personal space is mine untill i decide that things can progress further. if you both are cool with that, be sure to keep her and yourself safe.
be yourself and things will fall into place.
i don't know if any of this helps... either way don't rush things. this ia a wonderful period in your life... have fun and enjoy it. smile

baby blue
B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
oh, by the way... welcome to the forum greatsmith and jhonywillow!

baby blue
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Ummmm!

No one uses a "whale of a time"

Is that a big time? LOL PDM You were on them like white on rice laugh

New pics soon smile
_
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
_
HAHAHA, good old IP addresses....

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site