Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#389933 11/23/09 09:21 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I have this friend and she is bisexual (like me) and we both like each other but i have a boyfriend and she has a girlfriend and we are just friends but thats not what everybody thinks they think that we are cheating on our other with each other

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #389957 11/23/09 11:16 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I don't know what to do. I love her and she loves me to but everything is just a big mess what should i do?!?

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #389964 11/24/09 12:29 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi lamf10 & welcome. smile

All you need to do is ignore the people who are making these wild assumptions and even wilder accusations.

You know that your relationship with this friend is innocent friendship.

I assume that she knows it, too, and that both partners know all about it.

Provided everything is truthful & in the open, between the four parties involved ~ the ones who count ~ and that you all know the truth, and trust each other, then it is nobody's business but yours.

There is no need for this to be a mess, if you simply ignore those people who are not involved.

I suppose, if they are parents, perhaps, then you might be understandably upset. Are they?
If so, just try to explain to them that you are not a cheat and that you would appreciate their support in this.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #389981 11/24/09 02:04 AM
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Hi lamf10! I'd agree with PDM. It's no one else's business. I know it can be hard when a circle of friends is judgmental. Unfortunately, life ends up like that again and again over time. It is a good life skill to learn to live with integrity on your own terms and to hold your own head high, in spite of what others might think/say.

jilly #390030 11/24/09 08:18 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
OK yeah i keep telling them its not any of their business and that i'm doing nothing wrong. Yeah everything is out in the open and there are no secrets. I have been ignoring everything that they say because I know its not true. her girlfriend and my boyfriend know that we are just friends and that we will always be friends. Even if they aren't in it. Anyways THANX FOR THE ADVICE! thank you PDM and JILLY.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #390074 11/24/09 11:43 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: lamf10
OK yeah i keep telling them its not any of their business ...

Now all you have to do is believe that it is none of their business.

If you truly believed that, then you wouldn't think that you were in a 'total mess'.
And if they truly knew that you believed it, then they would probably get bored with it & leave you, & the subject, alone.

You know that all is well, so hold your head up, believe it and stop taking the bait!

Don't react.
Change the subject ~ be ready, with something interesting to impart. smile

jilly #390269 11/26/09 02:59 AM
M
M
im not bi so i dnt know wat the pressure is like. u say u r dating only ur bf and ur friends shuld believe you. If they dnt they arent good friends. If you do happen to kindle more feelings for your friend...then tell ur bf so u dnt lead him on u kno????

L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ok ur not bi i really appreciate the response. yeah im only dating my bf and he is alrite now with what's going on i told him everything and he really didin't say much but he said ok as long as nothing is going down and i said no. we are trying to keep a friendship relationship first and not a girl friend- girl friend relationship. we know how we feel and are just leaving it at that.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #392877 01/04/10 11:21 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: lamf10
OK. HOPEFULLY I DON'T CONFUSE ANYBODY. UM.......
I'M NO LONGER GOING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND INSTEAD I AM GOING OUT WITH A GIRL. THE ONE THAT IS IN THE "TOTAL MESS" TOPIC. AND SO FAR EVERYBODY IS KOOL WITH WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN US AND BEING REAL SUPPORTIVE. HER GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH HER AND MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME. SO WE HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING EACH OTHER AND WE JUST LET THINGS GO. NOW THAT I'M WITH HER, MY BOYFRIEND WANTS ME BACK I STILL LIKE HIM BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I WILL END UP THE SAME WAY AND I DON'T WANT THAT. OUR EX'S ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE ALWAYS HATING ON US. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/392875

PDM #392879 01/04/10 11:36 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi smile

You ask what you should do, but what do you want or need to do?

You have both split from your exes and you are now together.
You are not two-timing anyone and you are where you want to be, presumably??? So all's well ~ isn't it?

But do read over the above posts and really think about all of this and whether you really are now where you want to be.

Back then you said:

Quote:
we are just friends
i'm doing nothing wrong.
everything is out in the open and there are no secrets
her girlfriend and my boyfriend know that we are just friends
im only dating my bf and he is alrite
i told him everything
he said ok as long as nothing is going down and i said no

Now your boyfriend has ended your relationship; you are with the girl who was just a friend; her girlfriend has ended their relationship; your boyfriend wants you back; both exes are 'HATING ON' you.

Do you think that both exes are angry because they feel that they were treated badly?
Do they think that you both lied to them?
Did you both lie to them?
Or did the relationship change after the exes finished the relationships?
In that case, why did they end them?

Do you want to be with the girl, or with the boy?
Do you want to stay with the girl, but put things right with the boy?
Do you want it the way it was ~ having both?

Are you being completely honest about all this ~ with the girl, with the boy ~ and with yourself??

Good luck! smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site