Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
PDM #393058 01/06/10 08:44 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hello

i know what i want and that is to be happy.

yes we have both slpit from our ex's.
and i am ONLY with her. everything is not really ok.

i have re-read all of the previous posted remarks and i have thought about this day and night.trust me. when i was with my boyfriend all i wanted was to be happy with him. but he didn't want that anymore so i have let that go but i don't think he has cause he is causing problems. now that i have moved on i am happy now, now tha im with her.im sure this is where i want to be.

yes. my boyfriend has ended our relationship. yes, i am with the girl that WAS just a friend (not any more). yes, her girlfriend has ended thier relationship. yes he does but i know that he only wants me back because i'm with her now and have moved on.
yes, now both of our exes are hating on me because i am with her. my ex says that she stole me from him. and her ex says that i stole her from her. but when we hung out we were naver alone, we were always with our friends.

i know that for sure my ex wasn't treated badly. her ex i know for a fact that she wasn't treated badly cause she had her wrapped around her finger.

yeah they both think that we both lied to them. but we have told them that nothing was going on and nothing was going on at the time. until our exes broke up with us.and we were done.

no we didn't lie to them. we have told them the truth all the way through.

yes the relationship changed after the exes ended the relationship between the two of us. we wstarted to hang out more often and easly had a connection.after that everything just fell into place.

the way my relationship ended is that one of my homies told me that they had seen him at the store with another girl. And i said yeah, ok? and she said that they didn't look like just friends they were acting like a couple. i later asked him about the fling that was going on at the store and he started an arguement and said it was true that he was also with another girl and said that he was done and i let it be at that.

the way her relationship broke up with her is that her girlfriend just came up to her one day and said that is was over. she started to get mad and wanted to fight me and i said ok that this needed to end and so we did but my homeboy pulled me off of her.

i want to be someone who makes me happy. iwant to be with her and to make things right with him and maybe still be homies with him.

what do you mean "having both?"
i am completely being honest about the whole thing. i am being honest with her and being honest with him (thats if he can except what isgoing on). i am i being honest with myself? that is one that still needs work about how i feel about both of them.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #393059 01/06/10 09:02 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
If you two were the ones who were dumped then the dumpers have NO RIGHT to be upset that you are happy now.

It sounds like they expected you to mope, to wallow, and to pine away once you were "no longer blessed with their presence".

That type of behavior really bugs me a lot smile

They broke off the relationship. They made that decision. They cannot now make judgments about how you choose to live your life once they cut you loose.

Lisa Shea, Owner
lamf10 #393061 01/06/10 09:04 PM
L
L
I guess I don't get what you need to "make right" with him? He was cheating on you! Just forget about him, move on with your new relationship. He obviously isnt trustworthy, why would you even want to be "homies" with him. It doesnt even make sense to me unless you are just wanting drama in your life. Move on. I doubt your new gf is really excited about you being "homies' with your ex. You are creating problems for yourself in my opinion. Enjoy your new relationship and let the past be the past.

Lisa Shea #393062 01/06/10 09:11 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
that is exactly right! it is no longer any of their business what happens between me and her. that is what we keep trying to get them to understand but they just don't seem to get it.

YES, that is what they expect from us but we won't give them the satisfaction that they think that they deserve.

to be completely honest that behavior really bothers me too. i can't stand people who are like that.

you are right they can't make a judgement on me because they are no longer associated with me. they are the ones that made that decision and now they got what they wanted.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #393064 01/06/10 09:15 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ok yeah your right that i should just let it go. and i will. yeah i don't any of the drama. i want out of the drama. yeah i will just let him go and i don't want to start my relationship with her a bad one. ok he is offically cut loose.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #393076 01/06/10 09:58 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I apologize if my choice of words was a little strong. I was trying to make the point that you guys were the injured parties here, that they were doing something serious and harsh. That if anyone should be complaining at this point, it should NOT be them.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Lisa Shea #393157 01/07/10 08:12 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
lisa shea your choice of words weren't too strong. all of what you have said is exactly true. you don't have to aplogize for the truth.

mr&msangelbaby
lamf10 #393167 01/07/10 10:20 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, in the circumstances that you describe, I would agree that it would be best to put the past in the past and move on.

If you & your girl were doing nothing wrong, and your exes finished with you, and you are now happily together, then that's it.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #394157 01/25/10 11:37 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I'm curious how this is working out. Has the turmoil surrounding the situation quieted down?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Lisa Shea #395301 02/09/10 09:25 PM
L
lamf10 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Um...everything is alright. We still have problems with them but they are starting to get the picture that we don't care what they got to say. We are tending to us and not them I have decided to let it go...to whatever they said or have done to make problems for me and my girlfriend. What we have had with them is in the past! and will always be in the past and will never be the same. Over all eveything is going alright, we are happy and enjoying our time with each other.

mr&msangelbaby
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site