RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Please, please, please! Don't feel tired of reading this, you might as well find this entertaining. I need you!

I want my ex back. I don't know what's with him, so I might as well explain myself as much as I can. So back in Sept. of last year he was crazy about me. He would be flirting always with me. I was never really sure if I liked him. When we started dating in Nov., I was still A BIT unsure that I was in love with him. I had liked two boys, him and another one, so I basically chose him. His name is Joe. He goes with me to school, and to 4 out of my 7 classes. So the first thing I decided to do was give him SPACE. I was afraid that someday he might feel bored of seeing me everyday, wouldn't you also think that? So I wouldn't be with him so much, and plus: I was punished (THAT'S bad luck) so I couldn't go out very much. Anyways, as I was falling more and more in love with him, he was getting less interested in me, so he broke up with me. After a month of dating. Everything was going well before, then rumors and things started coming up, one rumor was that I was cheating on him(I discussed that with him maturely, he believed me :)) and people started saying that I flirted a lot with other boys, aaand that I always stood up on him. All of it was false. He broke up with me saying "that he loved me as a friend." His best friend told me that it was because he thought that I was always leaving him alone. Another reasons where that because I wouldn't go out with him a lot, or that I never showed him that I loved him.

HOWEVER. I was devastated. Right after realizing that I really loved him, REALLY loved him, he broke up with me after a month of dating. I know it was too little time, but you know I was the one that didn't made it work out. The last two weeks before Christmas vacations various things happened. He would try and get my attention and would get jealous when I would talk with boys. He would look at me a lot, he wasn't afraid to make eye contact. I would just ignore him, and he wouldn't. Then during Christmas vacations I NEVER contacted him. He once called me, but I refused to get the call. So when I got back to school (this week) with a new look and everything, I've always acted happy by the way, and he started noticing me a lot. He would go around saying things that mean to me to friends, things that I say or that I said or something like that(so I could notice) and would sit by me, and again, would try to get my attention and be all desperate when I would talk to boys and his best friend... the happiest thing of everything is that he doesn't go around flirting with girls. So, out of everything, what I just wrote, what do you think? What should I do? Comment on ANYTHING. And please tell me signs that he's interested in me!

He's the one that makes me happy, I can never stop thinking about him.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Emma smile
As you have also posted this elsewhere, it's probably best to close this thread and reply on the other one smile

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...d_he#Post393312

Last edited by PDM; 01/10/10 10:35 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site