RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#402438 06/17/10 06:17 AM
O
OP Offline
O
so i posted a question here a few weeks ago, and while the responses were all good and helpful, i still havent acted yet. it is kind of one of those situations where i like the girl so much that im afraid to act for the fear that she says "no" and i have, in essence, lost everything. maybe i just need more reassurance smirk

anyway, i thought i would talk this time and space to site specific things she says or does that i find intriguing and see what others think as well? so...here goes.

i find that she is always "picking on me" or teasing me all the time. this i would assume is a good thing. for example, whenever we are hanging out (no matter what the group of people is) she always singles me out in some way. when we were playing a "points" game and she kept taking points from me because she thought it was funny and she liked seeing my reaction. she hits me constantly (not hard, just playfully). i am the only one she ever hits. her favorite game to play is locking me out of the car and making me chase it. she will let everyone else in and lock me out because she likes my reaction she says. i always manage to make her laugh extremely hard. the fact that i am the only one she teases seems good right?

when we sit next to each other, she tends to drape her legs over mine and keep them there for awhile. when we went to the movies, her and i playfully pushed each other's arms off the arm rest. that night after the movie, we hung out for probably 2 more hours. she had said how she "wasnt ready to go home yet." when she said her stomach hurt i told her to rub it to make it feel better. she said how it doesnt work when you do it yourself. i took that as a hint to rub her stomach and (when i did) i saw her smile (her eyes were closed when i reached over).

i find that she laughs at almost everything i say. while i would like to believe it, i dont think i am really THAT funny. even when i know i said something stupid, she laughs. a lot of the time she calls me a "dork" or a "weirdo" while she is laughing at something i said. monday we went to Sacramento for work. after we were done, we wandered around Old Sacramento for a couple hours. we joked, laughed, and even had serious conversations. it was very fun and easy to spend time with her. i know i liked spending the extra time with her, and i hope she felt the same way.

when we hang out, i find we spend a lot more time together than we originally intended. it seems like we are only go home when we absolutely have to. she told me about a movie "we have to see" as well as talked about a movie night we need to have at my house.

in almost every other case, i would assume that all of these signs point to her liking me or wanting something more than friendship, but again i am rather cautious. are these things above just signs that she is comfortable in our friendship and comfortable with me? could she be more comfortable with me than everyone else we hang out with? or is she hinting that she wants something more again? help please!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: olderbro(M)
... is she hinting that she wants something more again? help please!

It does sound that way, but, as I & I think others said before, you will only be sure by asking her ~ and that can be done in a roundabout way to prevent you being hurt.

Why not take her up on seeing the film and ask her if she considers is a friendly outing or a date.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site