RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bagwell Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Am Bagwell by name, I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I read a post of a man some years ago, this post talk about a powerful spell caster, who can help with any kind of relationship problem. I contacted this man, and he proved how powerful he was to me through the result of the spell he cast for me. My wife broke up with me for no reason for almost 3 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 2 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for months ...So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that.. At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution...so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she's with a man and that man is the reason why she left me...The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this...he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him to his personal email (removed by moderator). good luck

Last edited by jilly; 08/30/10 02:07 PM. Reason: spam/personal information
O
O
bagwell please get ahold of me. my ex & i broke up a couple months ago. i pushed her away cuz i was scared of her getting back with her ex.. which she has done since. but we still talk and almost got back together.. but i cant take knowing she's still with her ex.. so i get angry and say things i regret and she gets stressed. i cant live without her. i love her and feel so empty without her. please contact me about this spell caster. im so desperate i will try anything.

P
P
Please contact me,I need my partner of 3 anos back, can you share the inf . reg. spell caster with me ?

E
E
did anyone get the email, did it work for anyone?
bagwell can you contact me with the email, I really need help and I'm at a loss.
Your story gives hope!

J
J
I got back with my ex and im very happy thanks to xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by PDM; 10/29/10 03:29 AM.
K
K
Hello, I guess I have the same story as many people on here... will you give me the email... I have tried so many things to get my ex back but nothing works. I love him so much yet he still won't really talk to me over a situation. Please help me
if this works I would be so graceful
Thanks
Kim1981

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I think it's fair to say that these spell casters were posting their links as a form of advertisement and that the chance of them working is slim to none.

People don't change by magic. Think of an ex you had in your life that you do NOT want to get back with. Do you really think a spell caster out there in the world could cast magic on your brain to make you suddenly desperately want to be with him? Very unlikely. Your brain is under your control.

If your ex does not want to be with you, then you have to ask yourself WHY. What thoughts are in his brain that make him not enjoy the idea of being with you. Clearly he has very strong thoughts in that direction. That is the first step, not hoping spells can erase those thoughts.

Lisa Shea, Owner
B
bagwell Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi everyone, sorry for my late respond, I hardly come online here because my new job do take most of my time. Here is the contact of the man .......... com. You can also call him on his direct personal mobile ............ Am very sure he will help you all, good luck.

[Personal information removed by PDM]

Last edited by PDM; 11/06/10 02:12 AM.
T
T
i have a question i really need help with

See my ex girlfriend is a very dear friend of mine since high school and so dearly want to have he back we only dated for one month but i do love her with all of my heart and will do anything to get this wonderful woman as mine agsin. How can I prove to her that i do truely love her and that she is all that matters to me and that i will not be the way i was when we were dating?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Thomas ~ welcome smile
I'll start a new thread for your question smile

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/406161#Post406161

Last edited by PDM; 11/14/10 03:48 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site