RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#413754 04/14/11 09:11 PM
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
ok so here it goes...again... just to let u kno this is an acutall real problem that idk how to deal with and need advice please?? ok so i like my friend....yeah sad but i do and theres nothing ican seem to do about it): and im so jealous of one of my friends): i dont want to be but i am....and im so happy couldnt get any better then when somthing happens of me getting jealous i become so sad its not ok...my friend deserves better and i try not to bring it up try to make this person think im totally good and they dont need to weorry i cant i bring it up. And i feel bad cuz this person deserves better and i want to treat him beter itry its just when i get jealous i have no control of wat i say and do and it hurts i hurt i want it to stop but. and its not my friend its me wat do i do?????

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Katie smile

You are 14 ~ and at 14 life is confusing.

Your hormones and your feelings are all over the place ~ and this can affect your moods.

Just try to just accept this, first of all, and it will make you feel better.

I get the impression that you have crushes, which soon disappear, or result in 'unrequited love', and you have boys showing an interest in you, where you don't know how to respond.

Just take a deep breath and try to be calm.

It is difficult growing from a child to a woman.

How do you know if a boy is good boyfriend material or someone who will hurt you?

How do you deal with unwanted attentions of boys?

How do you show a boy that you like him, without making yourself look bad in any way?

How do you deal with friends, who may have what you want ~ boyfriends, nice clothes, etc?

You sound like a nice girl, so just be your pleasant self and your relationships will sort themselves out.

There will always be people who seem to have what you want ~ but remember, you may have what they would like, too. The grass may seem greener on the other side, but you may be luckier than you think. Jealousy will only do you harm.

Keep yourself safe ~ that is very important ~ and accept that teenage life can be a bit of a roller coaster ride!

Take care smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
shank's!! for the info(: and guidence. And this person is really nice so its not really him hahaha its me!!

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site