RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 98 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A bit later than usual; that's ok. I got lots done today. I'm making progress on many fronts. Each step counts! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm thrilled that our new compilation "Massachusetts Calling" is now #9 in local history on Amazon. The paperback version just went live! Grab your copy today smile. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/dp/154117996X/

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I love the Winter Solstice. It celebrates the power of creativity and looking within. Take a moment to breathe. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm working on my laptop by the Christmas tree with a fire going. It's peaceful and relaxing. I miss Julie, though. Usually she'd be here by my side. I treasure my memories. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm writing a short story about how climate change impacts the poor in Indonesia. It's often the poor who suffer for the actions of the wealthier. It reminds us to treasure what we have and look out for those who have far less. Happy Christmas Eve. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Merry Christmas! Every one of us is connected to every other one. There is no "Us" nor "Them". There is "we". #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm writing out a new story set in Wyoming to get it out of my head. That way I can go back to finish the actual stories I planned to work on this week smile. Do you ever have a project that grabs you like that? #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Book 1 in my new Wyoming Arapaho story is out to betareaders. I'm working on book 2. Next after that I'll switch gears and write book 3 in my Lumbee series (based on my own ancestor) which many are waiting for. I'm finally ready to tackle that series again. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Today I submitted 4 SciFi & 1 Horror Short Story to magazines. It's a new test I'm doing to see how magazine subs stack up against simply self-publishing them as ebooks. Hopefully one will get chosen so I can complete the test! Treasure each day - it holds boundless opportunities. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I woke up, enjoyed my hour of yoga, then spent a lovely afternoon with my son & his GF for his birthday.Treasure each day. Each day is precious. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 79 of 98 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site