RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#426590 11/08/19 07:41 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
You would think the kitchen would be the easiest place to clean, since you're usually in there every day. But for some reason somehow this gets cluttered in our house. When my boyfriend brings dirty dishes or cups into the kitchen he puts them right in the middle of an available space instead of to one side. It's as if the empty space draws him like a magnet.

I imagine it doesn't help that I have several in-process projects in the kitchen. I have two pretty wine bottles that I want to turn into table decorations and I've never gotten around to it. That sort of thing. Maybe it's time to move those.

Do you have challenges keeping the kitchen clean? Or does yours sparkle?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I finally got those wine bottles turned into table decorations, at least. And I had the counters fully cleaned in anticipation of a visitor, but then the visitor never came and it's gone back to a mess again.

I have to take it one little piece at a time.

Lisa Shea, Owner
V
V
To be honest I don't like cleaning much. But kitchen is that part of the house that always require to be cleaned because you go there minimum 2-3 times a day to prepare some food or a drink. Thank God that in my Thailand house I have a small kitchen plus it's just 2 of us in the house. Not much cleaning and it makes me happy.

Vaxxio #426602 05/06/20 07:41 AM
V
V
Originally Posted by Vaxxio
To be honest I don't like cleaning much. But kitchen is that part of the house that always require to be cleaned because you go there minimum 2-3 times a day to prepare some food or a drink. Thank God that in my Thailand house https://tranio.com/thailand/detached/ Thailand house I have a small kitchen plus it's just 2 of us in the house. Not much cleaning and it makes me happy.

By the way was cleaning today all the house and now I need to go to SPA to rest blush

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site