RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Anadii Absolutely scared... - 06/29/07 03:26 PM
Well I'm finally going to be meeting my boyfriend (he had to go out of state a few days after we got together). I'm meeting him on my birthday which is october 12th, and we'll be together a year on July 7th. I'm 17 and I've never been kissed. He has so he's all good, but I'm afraid I'm going to be God awful at it. Plus I'm nervous.

Are there any tips or something i can go by?
Posted By: Eddie G. Re: Absolutely scared... - 06/30/07 01:12 AM
so u two have been together a year and u havnt kissed, WOW. but there really is nothing to be nervous about, since he already been kissed he might know what he's doin, so all u really have to do is take it slow, and think of kissing as dancing, he'll be leading and ur following, so whatever he does copy him and you'll be fine, so dont stress about it, and odds are that he's nervous to.
Posted By: Coco's Mama Re: Absolutely scared... - 06/30/07 01:35 AM
Don't be nervous about it, if you want to be kissed let him kiss you and don't try to copy TV or do anything fancy lol, it will be fine like Eddie said follow the lead, there are no specific instructions really.
And don't drive urself crazy thinking about it the whole time. You already like each other it's been a year !!!!
Posted By: PDM Re: Absolutely scared... - 06/30/07 05:01 PM
Welcome Anadii & welcome Eddie G.
smile smile

Anadii just don't worry about it. If it happens and you feel comfortable ~ fine. If it doesn't happen, don't worry.

Either way, if you have been together for a year and you are fond of him & trust him and are happy to kiss and be kissed, then just relax and let it happen.
Posted By: Anadii Re: Absolutely scared... - 07/02/07 04:48 PM
Alright, I'll try not to think about it too much. I'm just pretty nervous :P Thanks for the tips everyone. And Eddie G, almost as soon as we got together he had to leave the state, so yea that's why we haven't yet lol.
© RomanceClass Forum