RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Greamsmith Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 07:03 AM
I need some counselling for a successful date. I am into my late teens and have not been into active dating. Since I am coming of age, I want to start dating and have a great time.
Posted By: Jhonywillow Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 11:01 AM
Oh, I see! That’s great going man! I am sure you’ll have a whale of a time dating girls! The internet has many sites which will help you out. [color:#6600CC][advertising deleted.] [/color] in particular is a remarkable site.
Posted By: PDM Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 12:58 PM
It is quite easy, you know, for me to tell Greamsmith / Jhonywillow when members are talking to themselves!!!
smile smile smile
Posted By: PDM Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 12:59 PM
And it's also easy to ban them for advertising. smile
Posted By: Chocoemilk Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 04:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10 out of 10 stars to PDM for Awesomeness, Good thinking & Humor!

Lovely post!
Posted By: baby blue Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 05:08 PM
rotf pdm!
greatsmith, you are looking for advice for a sucessful date?
i am an "old lady" but i think things are pretty much the same as when i was dating (being a widow, i just might be doing the same myself!!)
these are things that i think would make a date enjoyable (for me any way. i am alot older now, but my feelings in that area are still the same)
try to pick something that you both have common ground on. that will make conversation easier and let you get to know each others likes and dislikes.
if it is a first date with a girl, try to pick something relatively public, it keeps you both in a comfortable "zone"
some of the party places are awsome, but it is hard to talk to each other when the music is loud enough to blow your hair back. but, it you are both the type, by all means, keep it in mind if you continue to see each other.
i know this is gonna be a "mom" thing but... politeness and give your attention to her. there is nothing that makes a woman, or man for that matter, madder than being on a date and the other person giving themselves whiplash scoping out whatever else is on the move!
it is hard to do but try to be relaxed. if you are relaxed (at least on the outside) it is much easier for the other person to feel relaxed and comfortable with you.
i do know that ideas have changed a WHOLE BUNCH on this since i was on my last date... even though i have a grown daughter, i, personally, would definatly NOT want to try a second date with a man who did nothing but try to crawl all over me. to me, my personal space is mine untill i decide that things can progress further. if you both are cool with that, be sure to keep her and yourself safe.
be yourself and things will fall into place.
i don't know if any of this helps... either way don't rush things. this ia a wonderful period in your life... have fun and enjoy it. smile
Posted By: baby blue Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 05:10 PM
oh, by the way... welcome to the forum greatsmith and jhonywillow!
Posted By: Puds Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 05:59 PM
Ummmm!

No one uses a "whale of a time"

Is that a big time? LOL PDM You were on them like white on rice laugh
Posted By: ___JA Re: Add spice to your life - 07/09/09 08:54 PM
HAHAHA, good old IP addresses....
© RomanceClass Forum