RomanceClass.com
Posted By: toastycrumbs do you think she likes me? - 04/15/07 03:30 AM
okay there is this girl, that i really like. we are more or less friends, we watch the exact same shows, and even have a small bet on the show Lost. we have had some momnets, like in sci. class where our school counsloer came in and talked about our freshman year. we both had questions, and i let her ask hers first. she finished, and she stayed and atentively listened to my question, thogh she could have left whenever. i made a light joke about something she said eairlier, and we both kind of laughed and went our own ways. another time ( i sit very close to her in all the classes we have together) she turned around to check her answers, with mine, righ tbefore hour test in science. and antoer time we were in out sechool gym, watching a dodgeball tourny that happenes every year, and this one kid who i might be able to condiser my friend, says something, and i say somthing back, and she is sitting there, looking at me, and i give her a quick glance and then say another thing to my friend. things like this have happened before, but i think she may have lost some interest in me because this one girl who rides my bus, sould not shut up about finding out who i like. i am somewhat shy, and did not want her to know, so one thing led to anoter, and she came up with the wrong person, but she wouldnt belive me when i told her no. but she felt like telling her anyway, and she sits right behind the pesron i like. so thank you for reading this, and tell me if she might like me or not...
Posted By: PDM Re: do you think she likes me? - 04/17/07 12:17 AM
Sounds fairly positive to me. smile
Posted By: *♥* Re: do you think she likes me? - 05/07/07 09:06 PM
I think she likes you. smile ♥ ♥
Posted By: Tankimin Re: do you think she likes me? - 05/09/07 11:11 AM
hey i like this girl in my class in yr 8 but i dont know if she likes me. Can any of you girls help a guy get a girl please i really like her. =)
Posted By: Aerial Re: do you think she likes me? - 05/11/07 10:18 AM
Just approach her and ask if she'd like to see a movie or perhaps go out somewhere in a group together. In year 8 you have many years ahead of you so don't rush things.
Posted By: PDM Re: do you think she likes me? - 05/11/07 06:16 PM
I agree with Aerial.

Where are you Tankimin?
In the UK Year 8 is for ages 12 ~ 13, which is very young for boyfriends & girlfriends, so I'd advise going out in a group, too.

Good luck.
© RomanceClass Forum