RomanceClass.com
Hey I'm new here..

So the story is that I met a girl three years ago when middle school started. We weren't that close but we didn't have anything against each other. By 7th grade we were getting closer but we still didn't have a connection. This year, we spent a weekend together in each other's arms, we fell asleep together and we flirted around in so many ways that were undescribable.

Here's the question: Does she like me enough to go out with me??

The problem:
She has a boyfriend.
She cheats on her bf with a college freshman.
(We are turning into 9th graders after summer)
She flirts with other guys a lot.
I'm one of the guys that her mom likes...

Opportunites:
She says she'll dump her bf soon.
We already have something special.
We will hang out soon.
hey whats good i'm new here to.

ight to answer your ? is yea maybe she likes u enough. but what i dont understand is why u like here so much, because she flirts and cheats behind her boyfriends back, and if u and her work out she might be doing the same thing to you, but if u really wanna have a chance u really gotta step up ur game cause she prolly like other guys to besides her boyfriend.

Hope dis helped ya out
Dont do it. If some girl is cheating on her boyfriend (especially with someone that old) her priorities and morals are obviously not in line. who's to say she won't just cheat on you?
#Hi iXloveXu

Does she like you enough to go out with you, not cheat on you, and stop cheating on her boyfriend with another boy, while she is also flirting & cuddling with you?

I don't know, what do you think?

You are both young. Maybe she doesn't know what she wants yet.

Or maybe she does really like you and she will stop seeing the others.

Maybe you need to have a serious chat with her.

Good luck & welcome.

© RomanceClass Forum