RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Flifo Think you got issues? - 01/09/08 10:24 PM
This is one big... xxxxxx up story... Starting in grade 8. Smokeing a joint behind the school, My buddies girlfriend walks up to me... (Hadnt really talked to her or anything yet... just met kinda deal) My buddie wasnt at school that day... Well on the way home I sat beside her on the bus. Asked her if she wanted to smoke a joint when we got off the bus. She siad sure... "we can go to my house. My moms cool with it." And as soon as i sat down... she started flirtin with me. And so on and so on. So it took me a while but i got her to dump her boyfriend. My buddie... and she told me she wasnt going out with anyone for a while. Well the next day... she was going out with this ben guy. Heartbroken right... Well.. I stuck it out. 3 years later... she dumps him. And ever since then we kinda slowly got closer.. we moved in together with a friend... AS FRIENDS... and we ended up sharing a room. for 2 nights... I didnt xxxx her. But we where technicaly dateing... She wanted to xxxx... I couldnt do it for somereason... so later on... after she dumped me she got into crack. Got out.. and she ended up at a party some chicks house that i was liveing at... (I turned her down and finaly xxxxxx this girl on the couch)... After 4 years... I xxxxxx her. She... Is smokin hot. I cant belive i did it. But now. She moved. So we kinda broke up. I'v only kissed her a few times. xxxxxx her once. and it was pretty weird. but i think it could work... I love this girl. What do I do To be with her. She also tells me all the time... that we're gunna run away some day. That she's gunna kidnap me.
Posted By: Jessica Rawks Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 03:27 AM
Nice language to be using on a family friendly site!
Posted By: nacho's human Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 03:45 AM
wow. it seems like you are only thinking about superficial things like where you can stick it and whether people are "hot enough"....congratulations! I am sure there are lots of people out there wanting to treat you like dirt just the same...enjoy!
Posted By: The_Zookeeper Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 03:54 AM
wooooah. dude. not on this site. please, that was aweful.
Posted By: Amethyst Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 04:17 AM
dude, there are kids on here!id like to see you walk up to an eight year old and tell them that as a bedtime story, you jerk.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 04:41 AM
Tip for the future: just hit the "notify" button (at the bottom of each post) and then write "inappropriate language" or "dropped the F bomb" or "not a posting for 13-year-olds" or whatever.

Unfortunately, every once in a while there are new people who don't read the rules before posting.

Okay - somebody already hit notify - yay!
Posted By: Noel+Syd+Elliot Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 04:44 AM
lets give him a second try
Posted By: michel Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 05:05 AM
Second try? Why? The guy is brain dead. eek Please do not resuscitate.
Posted By: big bad momma Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 06:53 AM
you know better then to write this type of things;we have children on here.you should be very ashamed of yourself.
Posted By: PDM Re: Think you got issues? - 01/10/08 03:28 PM
Flifo

This is a story of drug abuse, breaking trust, casual sex, lack of respect, etc.

I think you, your friends, the girls, etc, all need to become more mature as regards your health and your relationships.

Respect yourselves and each other.

If you really do love each other, then maybe you can make this work ~ but sort your lives out first ~ no drugs for a start!

Keep sex for long term loving relationships ~ and make sure that you use a condom. STDs and unwanted pregnancies are rife!

And respect the people on this site ~ we do not tolerate obscenities. It is perfectly possible to tell your story without resorting to bad language.

Please read the rules.
Thank you.
Posted By: Flifo Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 06:07 PM
Wow, Sorry guys, Didnt realize. And Macho nacho there... As for you. I had alot of respect for this girl aight... I knew her for 4 years before i even touched her... and the last thing i was thinking about was sex. xxxxxx I love the girl... AND INFACT, Right after i finished posting this... She email me and ASKED ME to marry her. xxxxxxxx
Posted By: AndreaKat Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 06:42 PM
LMAO...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 09:15 PM
And here we go again with the inappropriate language issue.
Posted By: val313 Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 09:30 PM
already reported!
Posted By: emory Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 10:47 PM
wow, man you like crackheads, thats a plus in a girl, hahah! na im kidding why would you want that and shes lied to you and made you wait till she broke up wiht your friend then you were still waiting for her for 3 yrs, and after that you probably sleet with her all cracked out! find another hot babe who you know wont leave you for a guy with drugs, and when you pick out that new chick just look to the future and ask your self if yu tink she could be ok @ kids, you wouldnt want your kids a@ a drugy right?
Posted By: pretty bird Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 11:38 PM
Aren't you guys a little young to be thinking of marriage. You talk about meeting her in 8th grade then you go on to say you have known her for 4 years well that would put you either in 12th grade or just out of high school. I think I'd give it some time and either get settled in a job or go to school so you can get a good job then think about it.
Posted By: AndreaKat Re: Think you got issues? - 01/11/08 11:52 PM
This has got to be one of the more immature stories I have ever heard, esp. coming from someone who claims to either be in 12th grade or just out of HS. Grow up.
Posted By: animalfriend Re: Think you got issues? - 01/12/08 12:07 AM
I agree that this doesn't sound like a good situation. It sounds like she is kind of toying with you. She pressured you for sex and then when you voiced your concerns about it affecting your friendship she dumped you. And saying she wants to kidnap you and asking you to marry her without even dating just sounds like she is playing around with your emotions a little bit. If I were in your situation, I would just stay friends. You do not want to try and get involved with someone who has a current drug problem. It can only lead to problems. And, I agree that you do not want to someday bring children into a house with drugs. Maybe some day when she has matured a little bit and gotten off the drugs you can give it another try. But for now, it is probably best to just be friends. But of course that is all just my own opinion.
Posted By: PDM Re: Think you got issues? - 01/12/08 01:56 AM
You say 'sorry' and then give us more bad language.

Flifo, repeated obscenities can lead to a ban.

I have not yet banned you for the simple reason that I think you really do need help and advice ~ and you might get it here..

I am glad that you respect the girl ~ that is a good thing.
Now please be respectful on the forum.

You must not swear or be insulting.
Please note ~ this is a warning!
Posted By: pretty bird Re: Think you got issues? - 01/12/08 04:24 AM
I would also like to add that if your into drugs I hope for your sake that you will get help and get off of them.
But like PDM says we do not like obscenities and most of us do not like people talking about being on drugs either. The majority of us that are on the forum are pet owners or enjoy discussing politics or religion or also life situations and we are here to also help when we can. This is not a forum for talking about taking drugs and sexual explotations. I'm sure there are other sites that put up with that type of stuff. If you are serious about needing help please keep this in mind. I really think you need to grow up a little more before talking about getting married at this stage of the game I hope you will take that suggestion to heart.
Posted By: JoeNathan Re: Think you got issues? - 01/12/08 05:33 AM
I know I haven't been on this forum long, but I think we could be a little more sensitive towards this guys issue. Now, I agree, the obscenities gotta go bro. You can talk about your situation in a more sensible manner that adheres to the rules of the forum. But I'm not replying to rat on you about that.

Listen, I really do think you like this girl. And if she asked to you to get married, that does say something about how she feels about you. But don't confuse your emotions with what your heart tells you. The physical feelings you might get when you're with this girl, don't act upon them. They can be misleading. Give yourselves both a chance to live. I know the desire to be with this girl for the rest of your life is strong and sounds very appealing, and I believe that emotion to be normal... even at your age. It makes us human. Heck, I was with a girl for 9 months with I was 15 and I was talking about marriage. I loved this girl so much, I wanted to spend every waking second with her. It drove me crazy when I didn't get to see her. I finally realized later on down the road, sometime after we broke up, that our emotions can drive us to the point to where we become so blinded we can't even see whats good for ourselves.

Now, the Bible says in Chorithians that you should put your spouse before yourself. I agree with that totally. But it is only talking about after you have tied the knot. I don't know if you believe in God, but God does want us to love ourselves and take care of ourselves (i know i'm referencing the drugs again, but I still hope you're trying to quit). Praying helps too. Try talking to God and see if He gives you an answer, or at least a different path to travel.

All in all, I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do about this girl. Just know, don't rush into this decision based off just your feelings for this one person. There is a difference between Love and Emotion. Love is everlasting, but Emotions tend to fade. Its all apart of growing up. smile

Good luck with everything.
© RomanceClass Forum