RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Jacob I don't know what to do - 01/15/08 05:28 PM
Hello. I have a problem and I'd like to hear someone else's opinion on the matter.

A few days ago I went to a theatre along with my parents. Once the show was done we went into the lobby and started going outside. We suddenly heard a voice calling out our names. We turned around and saw one of my mom's friends waiving at us. We went over there to talk to her and I was introduced to her daughter (who is the same age as me). I talked to her for about 15 minutes and then they had to leave. To me it seemed like we hit it off immediatly. Anyway, it's been three days and I can't get her out of my head. I know that we probably will never randomly bump into each other because she doesn't live close to me and I don't know any of her friends. It must sound like a crush but I don't think that I will be able to get over her that fast. Now my question is: what do I do now?
Posted By: emory Re: I don't know what to do - 01/15/08 05:32 PM
get her number through your mom and her friend, is the only way of contact! other than that, idk!
Posted By: PDM Re: I don't know what to do - 01/16/08 01:49 AM
Welcome Jacob.

Ask your Mum if she's likely to be seeing her friend again soon. Tell her that her daughter got on well with you so, if they are meeting up, perhaps the two of you could tag along too.

Or get her number as Emory suggested.

See if she has an e-mail account.

Posted By: luffy Re: I don't know what to do - 01/17/08 03:51 AM
Yea Id suggest the same thing. Get her number, and if you think you guys started off well, see her again, and, see how it goes and then you'll know I've had the same problem and I got over it by talking to the girl I liked, and I only see her once in a blue moon. now we talk on the phone A LOT, and we've been to the theaters twicecool
© RomanceClass Forum