RomanceClass.com
Posted By: rise_fall how I do it ????!!!! - 01/18/08 01:15 PM
hello everyone,
I hope u tell me the right way
I dropped in love , with someone i never talk or get in action with her , she is the same age , she is in my class in the faculty . i fear tell her fearing of her refuse
Posted By: luffy Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/18/08 04:24 PM
What??
Posted By: Four Keets Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/18/08 05:51 PM
Please rewrite your question and if you can, use complete sentences. I have no clue what you are trying to say.
Posted By: PDM Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/18/08 06:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. smile

So, you have seen a girl at your college and you have fallen in love with her, without really knowing her. This may just be a crush, because you have not spoken with her or interacted with her at all.

First, you need to get to know her. This shouldn't be too difficult, if she is in your class. Talk to her about the subjects. Ask her opinion. Ask her advice on homework. Ask if she would like to work with you in the library.

Get to know other people ~ maybe you could go around together in the same group.

If and when you do get to know her properly, then you will discover whether you really like her. If you do, then you could ask her out on a date.
Posted By: Four Keets Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/18/08 07:30 PM
PDM - Thanks for the decoding. I do think he mentioned faculty though... Kind of unsure.
Posted By: AndreaKat Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/18/08 07:36 PM
Lol, same here 5.
Posted By: rise_fall Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/20/08 03:01 PM
thanks all , thanks PDM
I will try to do that ,
there are a point she is little speaking
and the same i
so i fear to get enclose and couldnot do anything
Posted By: Amethyst Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/20/08 04:28 PM
im not sure i understand...
Posted By: PDM Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/21/08 09:16 AM
It sounds as if you are both shy, but if you have something in common ~ being in the same classes ~ you should be able to find something to talk about ~ either subjects, or lunch, or what you will be doing at the weekend, etc.
Posted By: rise_fall Re: how I do it ????!!!! - 01/21/08 03:55 PM
I will do that PDM ,when the term start cause we are in holiday
pray for me
thanks
© RomanceClass Forum