RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Joe5 I really like her!! - 03/15/08 07:18 AM
Hey my name is Joe and I need some help. See I really like this girl. Heres the situation

See this girl and I were pretty good friends at the begining of this school year, nothing romantic. We have two classes together, Biology and a Weight Lifting PE class. Anyway as the year went on we started to talk a lot and hang out at school together a lot. It was really easy for me to talk to her and I would even play games with her like thumb wrestling and stupid little games like that. We had a lot of fun. I even asked her to go bowling with me. See Im kinda a shy guy but this was the first girl that I felt really comfortable with. I really started to like her. Ever since I really started to like her though it has gotten really difficult for me to talk to her. I get really mad at myself when I cant think of anything to say to her. I really would like to talk and hang out with her again like I used too. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with my situation. Any help would make me very very happy.
Posted By: PDM Re: I really like her!! - 03/15/08 12:38 PM
Hi Joe

It may seem strange that you used to be comfortable around her, yet now you feel shy, but it's natural, really ~ you used to be friends and now you see her as 'a girl you are attracted to', so it's different.

However, she is not different, and you are the same boy you always were, so take a deep breath and try to remind yourself of these facts before talking to her. Pretend to yourself that you still just see her as just a friend. Otherwise she may wonder if she has offended you or something.

You asked her to go bowling ~ if you were confident enough to do that, then why not ask her to go somewhere else. I presume she said yes? If so, then she may think that after that one 'date' you don't enjoy her company so much.

She is a girl; a friend; you like her and feel comfortable with her. She is only human; she's not a dragon! Talk to her ~ don't lose her!

Good luck!
© RomanceClass Forum