RomanceClass.com
Posted By: Katy59 Has he noticed or am I daydreamin - 02/13/09 03:03 AM
Ok I am new to this forum but here we go,

I have liked this guy for about 2 years, but i have never had the guts to make a move, we hardly talk but I know he has noticed me, he waves, talks (kinda shy) and I have caught him looking at me more then once. My friend texted him using my phone once and he texted back, I then texted but he never texted back, should i be worried this is a bad sign? I am sooo embarresed becuase I am very shy. what should I do???
Posted By: PDM Re: Has he noticed or am I daydreamin - 02/13/09 10:55 PM
Hello Katy smile

Personally, I think that, after knowing him for two years ~ even if not very well ~ and after being friendly enough to smile & wave, it really is time to talk to him.

I know you are shy, & perhaps he is shy, too, but I think that you could find something of mutual interest to discuss, if you tried.

What sort of music does he like?
Does he enjoy going to the cinema?
Does he like sports?
What are his ambitions?
What are his hobbies?

Just ask him some questions next time you bump into him, and be ready to tell him what interests you share and which of his interests you would like to know more about.

You don't say how old you are and where you see him.

If you work together or near each other, you could suggest continuing your discussion over coffee.

If you are at school or college, you could meet at lunch or in the library.

Just be friendly and keep it low key at first ~ then see how it goes.

Good luck! smile
Posted By: Katy59 Re: Has he noticed or am I daydreamin - 02/14/09 12:18 AM
but what about the not texting back? thats whats really scaring me know, like he probebly thinks i am a weirdo or something.
Posted By: PDM Re: Has he noticed or am I daydreamin - 02/14/09 01:28 AM
Maybe he wasn't sure who the text was from, since it was your friend who sent the first message.

Or maybe your message, or his reply, just disappeared into the ether ~ it happens.

If he is still being friendly, then I shouldn't worry too much about it.

Just be friendly to him; you'll soon find out if he is interested smile
Posted By: Kelsey Re: Has he noticed or am I daydreamin - 03/06/09 02:47 PM
How has this been going, Katy?

I hope it has worked out well.
© RomanceClass Forum