"At what 'age' can you fall in love?" by PDM

Age or maturity - there could be a very big difference here. Some young girls I knew in Junior High were absolutely boy crazy and falling in love every other day and to them it was real love. A few others I knew had been with the same boy friends for over a year and were convinced it was true love.

My niece of 6 is 'in love' with her boyfriend of a year (since they both started school), they're getting married when they leave high school, she's going to work as a hairdresser and he's going to stay home and look after everything and he's going to be a builder. She's decided it all and he's quite happy to go along with it because they both love each other. It's so adorable lol.

I think my first real love was when I was 16 or 17 and I was convinced 'he' was the one. It lasted for a while but with university, distance etc. the email came that broke it off, it obviously wasn't true love because I think the signs were inevitable. I wasn't heartbroken but I don't think there's anything more emotionally painful than having a broken heart.

The one thing about love though, it's so nice to be needed and felt of in that way. As the saying goes 'love makes the world go round'.

One of my favorite movies about love would have to be Return to Me. Beautiful story.

Last edited by Aerial; 05/31/07 12:11 AM.