LORAx , no no no you sound like me when I posted about being 33 and still single and becoming a crazy bird lady.
Well I have calmed down since that post (bad week/month what have you) . Granted meeting people is sooo much harder than when my parents met heck even some of my friends have commented on how just over the last years the stories they hear from the single friends are crazy and they are so glad to be off the field. So this is the situation like it or lump it.
I have now just tossed away thoughts of men and gotten busy with stuff i like and want to do. It seems less important now then when i was flipping out. Also i have decided that I would rather be single then miserable because I got married to some oaf so i can say "look i am normal and married".

Forget it.. you are so much younger than me and school is a great place to meet like minded individuals. Enjoy school, friends,Chi-Chi & nena Zulu and um the other kitty etc... You will be alot happier than mulling mulling mulling what are we cider?!!
Frankie says Relax!