Well this year at school this really good looking girl came into a parallel class of mine. So at first it was "wow she is hot" but well that all changed. So one day on msn I find out that she has added me to her contacts. So we begin to talk, talk,and talk. So eventually I find out that her past was a near exact copy of mine and that her likes and dislikes were almost all identical. Thats when I fall deeply in love with her. For about a week of school she was being horribly teased and I supported her through all this. After that she started letting me edit her poems so I let her edit mine. I did more stuff for her like help her with homework and order her dinner. Well I think we both liked each other at that time. Soon enough I gathered a group of my best friends to try and find a way to ask her out. Well after lots of planning I finally felt confident enough to ask her. Well it could've been divine intervention or just stupid chance but on that week a new guy came into school and the school jerk decides to go and tell the girl I like that I like her(but in a rather rude way). So now rumours say that she likes the new guy and well I have no idea what to do now so I was hoping you people could help. Yes, I know you might be thinking "haha! Love ain't for adolescants so go back to your computer games!" but hell I don't care because this girl means everything to me and if I don't get her then its another loveless school year for me.