Um, hi ^^ This year I'm finally trying a relationship. Yeah, I've never been in one before. I've had my first kiss last year but I've never thought of doing anything serious. So yeah. I knew this guy since last year. He's sweet and cute and everything. Yeah, I can't think straight and whatnot with him in my mind. Clichè, I know. So he's been by boyfriend' since Valentine's Day this year. More clichèness. I'm the one that asked though ^^! We went to the movies once last year and it was cool. He had his first kiss with me and we're really into each other. I never thought anyone would ever fall in love with a girl like me, because: 1. I'm emo 2. I'm psychotic (need I say more?) and cold 3. I have breakdowns or breakouts (either falling into depression or going into such a rage that no one can even touch me) 4. I can't walk right (been diagnosed with a problem in my legs) 5. I cut myself (or I used to. stopped it) But hey, he puts up with me. We're both weird. Anyways, I was hoping I could ask you guys for pointers for first timers like myself. My friends were quite shocked that I'm inexperienced because I talk as if I had experience. Advice, pwetty pwease?

"My name is my law"