^_^ Thanks for replying to me PDM, For welcoming me as well.

Well, to answer your first question, Her Vain points are that she had bad habits of only talking about herself and how she felt as well as Not letting me speak when I had something to say. It may seem like nothing, but it all begins to build up after a while and I find it a little Frustrating when I'm trying to have an actual conversation with her and not a monologue. As for the Cheating Issue, I have really forgiven her. Plus, I'm not the kind of person that would cheat back even if I hadn't forgiven her.

As for my Sister, It's not sad because I can't have her, It's sad because She wouldn't give anyone a chance no matter if it was someone she was close to or not. Basically, She doesn't know her Sexual orientation and even if she did, is completely UN-interested in Love from anyone unless it's a caring Family or Best friend Love. At the same time, even if she would go out with me as my Girlfriend, I'd never even consider being with her at the same time as my Current Girlfriend. In basic, the possibility of her Loving me and Hating My Girlfriend for that reason, not for the past, is pretty impossible.

Thanks,

~{:{Twilight}:}~