well since some one posted on here latly i well go ahead and up date ya one whats going on...ok so now they are not coming when i have her (by the way, it can be any day now hehe) so i sould be happy right..well i am and not,,see its like a slap in the face, like chloe is not worth there time to come all the way here to see her come in to life...but oh well its there lose right,,well now they are talking about coming down on my son's birthday party (they have never cared about my son's and well not even think of them as my hubby's..{they are from a nother marrige}) so the only reason why they would is so i either put off the party till another date, or so they can some how make it harder on me...well i guess the joke is on them,,see i talked to my hubby (finaly) about my feelings and well we agreed.. to tell them not to come at all..infact to just wait and see the baby when we come up or wait untell june to come. since i'll have a newborn and well not be up to it all...ive also put my son's party on hold since we are not sure when the baby is coming,, he has not told them all this yet, but i cant wait tell he does.. that well be a waight of my shoulders, plus we are telling them , they have to get a motal if they come down, becasue we just dont have the room for them.....i well keep you updated k