My ex wife and I had some issues which led to a divorce but we went our seperate ways and then got back together, well attempted to do so. we have 3 small children and have discussed that we both really love each other still. In the middle of this whole working things out, I accepted a position that took me about 3000 miles from home. Bad move right. Well, when I took the job We were just living together and not really together. Then after I'm allthis way away she wants to talk about getting back together for good. Biggest issue is I have serious control/jealousy issues. that I was never aware of till she started pointing them out. I've read all the self help articles and they all point to confronting the issue. well its never a good time for her it seemed so being a control person i pushed it every time and we have been fighting for about two weeks straight everyday. Then recently she told me that I am too much for her and she is just over it. and does not want to work on things.

Given that we both love each other and love our children and had agreed to stick with me as I work through my issues. Does anyone out there think that I should do as I'm thinking and just lay low for a while and then try and apologize? I obviously think that it can still be worked out, but does it sound rational. Its crazy how when we split up shes okay with it and usually "handles" the breakup. but when I find someone else then she's right there wanting to take me back. I'll always have feelings for her and she has bared my children. This is my ex wife and I pay her basic living bills, and make sure my children have everything they need. Keep in mind they don't live in an immaculate place, but I do well in my business. I figure it's the least I can do. But she always says how great I am.. except for the jealousy.. I'm lost and in limbo right now.. please help if anyone can..