My significant other and I share a bdsm relationship.....If you would like to pm me with any question, I can try and help you.

I think any sex act at your age is something to be very careful of and take slow. Make sure you are both ready, and responsible.

I don't know that messing with bondage is a very good idea at your age. Teens tend not to have their boundaries as clearly defined as adults do. It is something that comes with experience. Also communication is something that is as important as the games that are played with this sort of thing, and a 15 year old's sexual communication isnt the same as say, a 28 yr old's.

There are times when a young girl will thinks she is ready, and wants something only to abruptly change her mind mid um...'action' That is normal, and perfectly ok. But if you are playing role games while this happens, things may get confused.

I would suggest, as someone with a lot of experience with this type of pleasure....Wait until your a little more matured.

There is nothing wrong with role playing, bondage or any of those things, as long as everyone is a consenting ADULT. But you guys arent quite there yet.

I wold strongly suggest, think long and hard about whether you are both ready for even vanilla play.