Xenoki....I am a VERY open minded individual person abotu this thing...It is a lifestyle for me. I know pretty much every thing there is to know about this particular 'quirk'

What you and your girlfriend are engagin may well nto always be sexual...My fiance and I dont always engage in sexual bondage either. But it is bodange nonetheless. A common misconception is that bondage involves sex. It doesnt always, it doesnt MOST times in fact. It has more to do with bonding, trust, control, submission and domination. These are all things that, at your age, you should be staying away from. There is an amount of maturity and experience that is required when dealing with this type oif thing, even as simple and innocent as the things you and your girlfriend are doing.

The thing is, no one here is saying that bondage is wrong. It's not. It's safe, healthy and ok-if done right. The problem isn't the games you two are playing...It is that you guys are a little too young to understand all the mental and emotional repercussions that may come with these particular actions.

Liek I said before, bondage is not only about sex. Anymore than vanilla sex is. There is a mental and emotional attachment to these actions that are difficult for even most adults to grasp, let a lone a boy of your age, no matter how mature.

It is not a matter of how smart you are, or how mature you are for your age. It is a matter of having the years of experience, and self discovery behind you.

There are alternatives to physical bondage that could be used considering your ages...Simply voice commands and such. But I would recommend keeping your relationship innocent and not progressing until you are BOTH SURE that you are ready.