Well I know this may seem quite desperate but I need the help.
So I'm a junior in High School(I don't drive yet) and there is this girl. She gets off at my busstop and we live fairly close together. We walk in the same direction for about 2 miles. One day I asked her what her interests were and she said that she's a drama and arts, "Hot Topic", "Twilight" kind of girl. So I just started talking to this girl about 3 weeks ago and was talking to her everyday. On the day of the Junior Prom (She was already going with someone else.) we went to the pizzeria to wait for her mom to pick us up and give me a ride home.
On the way home we stopped at this dress place and she got her dress. She looked great. I had a feeling that I liked her before that but that confirmed it. So, I was at the dance and she was making out with this other guy(her boyfriend). Later in the night I danced with her.
So, I got one of my friends to try and become friends with her so that I could find out what she thought about me. That didn't work out so well so my friend ended up just flat out telling her that I liked her and that I was trying to impress her.
She told my friend that I don't need impress her but that I was sweet and I already did by what I said to her and my attitudes and stuff. And that all she can be CURRENTLY is a friend to me because she has a boyfriend.
That weekend I went to the mall with another one of my friends and I thought of how much she liked the movie "Twilight" so I thought I could impress her by buying her something. I bought her just a little thing and gave it to her. She said "Awww thanks" and hugged me.
A few days before that I asked her for her cell phone numberand she put it into my phone. I try to strike up conversations with her through texts but she stops responding after the third text. She texts like crazy to everyone else though so I do not know.
It is currently the Winter Break and I haven't seen or heard from her since school. I don't want to bug her but I don't want her to forget about me either. What should I do to get into the "telling you about private things" Circle??????????????

Last edited by ZorkZork69; 01/01/09 04:21 AM.