Hi Kelsey thanks for responding. Uh well here's an update. I have seen him lots of times since my last post since we work together but um I haven't told him anything. The one thing I will mention is that one of his friends just out the blue teased me about the shirt I was wearing and asked me if I was wearing it for the guy I like. I was totally shocked because I didn't even know that particular friend of his and we barely speak to each other. So I just smile and laugh it off. The guy I like is being his same old self nagging and picking with me for apparently no reason. He has started emailing me though. he always ask me about my family and how school is going.

His birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to make him a copy of my Motown collection since he likes old school music but most of the songs are about love or heart ache and I don't want him to think I am trying to send him a message. I am just so stuck on what to get him. It's either that or a Barnes and nobles gift card or a charity gift card or just a card. Any ideas?