Another update. So he's going away to a place that shall go unnamed for the summer..maybe longer. he leaves next week actually. His best friend gave him a going away party and so he invited me. He finally gave me his number. his friends were super nice to me and are really cool people. But I really didn't expect anything less because he's a really good guy.I had such a great time we talked easily and laughed alot..but I always laugh when I am with him.They had guitar hero or something it's called. So he taught me how to play the different instruments and he sung and dedicated "the eye of the tiger to me", during the part where just the beat was playing he said "I dedicate this song to "my name", my eye of the tiger." I'm not sure what that means, though.His best friend's wife started taking pictures so he came and sat beside me and she told him to put his arm around me, so he did rather fast and awkwardly though lol I was too stunned to smile. So I don't think the picture came out great, though I never saw it. But he kept trying to take a picture of me with his cell phone but for some reason him having a jacked up picture of me on his phone was not high on my to do list so I blocked every time he tried to take a picture and laughed and told him cell phones take xxxxxx pictures of people. He stopped trying. Then I thought maybe I should have just let him take the stupid picture. Ugh I can be retarded sometimes.

Later in the evening his friend joked that we should play spin the bottle but his wife and I were the only females there. And his wife was like yeah that will happen. And I laughed. The guy I liked was like yeah we should play spin the bottle and then he looked over at me and smiled. I gave him a look like "yeah right" and he laughed. He has a jacked up sense of humor. lol

It was really late when my friend decided he wanted to leave so of course I followed suit. He offered me a ride to the metro but not before he said something about eating too much candy and that now he was going to be up for the rest of the night.

The drive to the metro was filled with us bantering about the choice of song on the radio but the goodbye was awkward. I wanted to hangout longer but was too chicken to ask because it was after 12:00 a.m. and and I had already spent five hours with him.He asked if I had a good time and I told him I did and mumbled a quick keep in touch. And that was that! And now I am more confused than ever! frown

Last edited by PDM; 07/04/09 12:12 AM.