Hi PDM & Niki, Thank you for your insightful responses. I also posted this topic in another forum, but so far only you guys seem to understand my situation & where I’m coming from. I don’t talk this kind of stuff to my family or friends because they’re even more traditional than I am & they’d probably think I’m crazy lol. So thank you for reading my post & sharing your thoughts with me. And PDM, you’re absolutely right about the lonely part. I don’t know about him (since he joined the site due to some interesting statistics he read somewhere), but for me – I joined it simply because I really don’t have that many friends & my life is just extremely busy & repetitive. I haven’t gone out on a date since I broke up with my ex – which was almost 2 years ago. So when I met this guy, it feels pretty nice since I’m very skeptical about online dating. He was actually a very “normal”, decent guy :D Anyways, I guess what’s bothering me the most is probably our perspectives on dating. To me (my culture & how I’m brought up), we don't just go out on dates and start making out or more - unless we're a couple. And as a couple, we’ll expect this and that from one another. However, I can’t really expect anything from him now - such as start seeing each other exclusively, or call me, etc. because we’re simply nothing yet. But what happened between us is definitely something to me & I wouldn't feel comfortable at all if he continues going on dates & be intimate with other people – and vice versa. And if I admit this to him, I’d probably appear as clingy or red flag, and would possibly scare him away. Since last night, he hasn’t contacted me at all, not even to say “hello”. It makes me feel like I’m taking this WAY more seriously than he does. Sad, I know. I’m just glad I still had some control last night otherwise I’d be beating myself up even more lol. Thanks again ladies :) PS: Niki – your story sounds very similar to my first true relationship back in college. We’d explore stuff, then back up & feel guilty. It was just back and forth like that for months & it was really frustrating. Now I’m a lot more open & adventurous intimately than before, but I still hold very high values on certain aspects.

R.I.P SKY
2/19/08

My baby PEACE
Missing 7/3/09
frown