Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#159533 - 03/11/07 06:05 PM What age were you when you first had a bf/gf?
Stephanie sweet keets Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Virginia
well let me think I think age 14 or 15...

Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#159535 - 03/11/07 06:23 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephanie sweet keets]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York State
I was 12 years old and in 7th grade, he was in the 8th grade
we dated until the end of my Freshman year of highschool.

Edited by terryluvsgoldensand keets (03/11/07 06:23 PM)
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#159536 - 03/11/07 06:25 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
LOL, Late bloomer here.
I was soooo very shy I didn't date till near the end of highschool. So I was 17 I guess.
I remember being very upset about it but looking back now it really wasn't that huge of a deal.

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#159555 - 03/11/07 07:02 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Coco's Mama]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
I was in 5th grade. So, I was 10 or 11 years old. smile
Her name was Channing. Now she is just my friend. grin

Edited by 3budgies (03/11/07 07:02 PM)

RIP Jayka and Grayson

#159562 - 03/11/07 07:08 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephen]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
5th grade wow I am so not having children lol. I would have had a heart attack.

#159574 - 03/11/07 07:18 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Coco's Mama]
Stephanie sweet keets Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Virginia
lol I'm not even thinking about kids yet and by the way I like your new avatar Coco's Mama

#159580 - 03/11/07 07:21 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Coco's Mama]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

Coco my youngest is 11 and he has his first "girlfriend" which is the sister of my 3rd son's girlfriend. They double date (whenever one of them has to baby sit the younger sibbling and they want to
go out somewhere)usualy bowling, movie, school play.
*Fester tiel

#159593 - 03/11/07 07:41 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I suppose it depends on what you "count" as boyfriend-girlfriend. Sometimes kids in elementary school call each other boyfriend-girlfriend for example. It's an intriguing question, when is it "really" dating and when is it a boy-friend and a girl-friend spending time together?

The first boy I would count as a real boyfriend is when I was 15, and we dated seriously for a year.

#159599 - 03/11/07 07:49 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Lisa has a point. I don't think of Channing as my real first "girlfriend", because I don't think I even know at my current age of 13 what a true relationship entails.

Channing was just the first girrl I "dated". I actually had my first "girlfriend" when I was in 2nd grade. Her name was Leanna. LOL She used to wite me notes during class that said "I love you Stephen." or "Kiss me Stephen." But we were just little kids. grin

3bud smile

Edited by 3budgies (03/11/07 07:49 PM)

RIP Jayka and Grayson

#159624 - 03/11/07 08:36 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephen]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

In reference to Lisa's comment my first boyfriend was as I stated, I was 12 in 7th grade and we were together until Freshman year of high school, with dreams of getting married and having kids right out of highschool, but thank goodness that never happened, life and my parents had different idea's.
but as to my youngest sons "girlfriend" that's why it's in quotations I do not consider that a true girlfriend, just someone to go places a childhood friend who is a girl.I wanted to die when I heard they held hands at the movie!!
Fortunatly for me he is not as mature or so I thought I was way back then.
*Fester tiel

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
10/22/14 02:42 AM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors