RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#202889 07/30/07 06:31 AM
U
OP Offline
U
ok im not a very outgoing guy. im one of those guys who just sits around at parties and talks to people i know or people that talk to me first

but i was at my friends party and there was a girl i thought was cute but i didnt make a move cuz i was kinda shy. and i guess earlier tha day she was kissing this one guy, then later on that night she was making out with a different guy crazy. then me and her left at the same time because we got a ride from the same guy (the same guy she was making out with at the party). i didnt know this then but she lives like a mile away from me so i was going to have to walk to my house at like 2:00 in the morning haha. so i got out of the car and stared to walk with her and the guy calls her back to the car so i keep walking. as i was walking away she called me back to her (i dont know if she called be back cuz it was 2:00 in the morning or she likes me). so we were walking and talking bout the party and just random things. then she would give me a ride but she didnt have her keys. so she woke up her mom to give me a ride haha. and when we got to my house she got out of the car and gave me her number

now im wondering if she likes me or what is goin on. or is she a ho? and how long i should wat to call her. i know bout the 3 day rule but it seems kind of supid to me....let me know what u think!!!

B
B
One thing I know is you the only way to really find out is to ask. I learned it the hard way, but honestly the first time is the hardest then I mean you'll still get nervous, but it ain't so bad. Look don't follow the three day rule I wouldn't say call her immediatly, but wait a day or so then call her up to see what shes doing and if your going to try and be her friend first learn from my mistakes and don't wait to long to make a move.

S
Friend
Friend
S
If she made out with two different guys then turned her attention to you all in the same day, stay away. I'd wager a good bit of money she's using those other guys, and you'd be no different.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Welcome to the forum, udontknowme & Bilco ~ and hi sal.

I have to go along with Sal on this one and wonder why she was kissing two boys in one evening, before coming on to you.

Maybe she's just friendly, or maybe she isn't a one-guy-girl.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #204789 08/07/07 02:54 PM
K
Friend
Friend
K
Totally agree with sal&PDM. She would be a handful for you to keep an eye on, no trust. I wouldnt bother with her in a romantic way but a new friend is always good.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site