RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TDO Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have a situation and was looking for help on it and found this place. As my first post I would need some help but dont mind providing help to others as well smile

Here is my situation:

Me: I know

Her: Well I just afraird it would hurt our friendship majorly!

Me: I know, I cant help it but at least we are good friends smile

Her: Every relationship has ended very badly for me

Me: I know what you mean haha.

Her: Well I dont think i am ready for another serious relationship yet!! I have always had a boyfriend I just want to expierence the single life but there is no problem with taking a risk anything is possible

Me: Well I hope you knowing now doesnt affect our friendship. When I got the tickets to the concert it was not with any intent but to hang out as friends

Her: Gary it is okay dont worry about it!! I am not the kind of girl I dont do that and I dont think that way

Me: I think the concert would be fun. As a friend was i wrong to think that way or would i have a chance

Her: Yes Gary as a friend you do have a chance you just have to give it time and dont be so down on yourself girls dont like that trust me

Me: thanks, for talking to me, you need to get some sleep. sleep good buddy ill give you a call this week

Her: Alright sounds good!

Her: Have fun and BE SAFE

my guy friend in all of this swears she is going to go back to this previous guy she was with and he treats her bad and i right now thinking of that is really screwing me up.

on the way to the party we kind of talked about how my friend and her broke up. i told her she has her side and he has his. and its not my intent to side with either. i did say he told me that he swears she is going back to brad (the ex ex) and he felt that guy is bad news and would get her killed. I told her i dont want to see anything happen to her (this was before my revelation to her)

So i am so messed up

Me (gary) has a thing for Lauren

Bryce (my friend) has a thing for Lauren still

Brad (i think is dangerous) dont know his thoughts but he seems the guy who would use her to "get some"

Lauren i dont know how she feels about me, is through with bryce but may have a thing for brad

I think she may have a thing for him i dont know but she has told me she is really confused on things right now (which i dont know what she is confused about). When i told her to be careful with brad (she says they are friends) she said he is not like that bryce just doesnt like him. i have seen his myspace ( he is listed 3rd on her friends i am 4th on her friends) he looks like an xxxxx that wouldnt care about her and she is not even on his friends list (like 50th i think) and all the people on his friends list are women. He just seems bad news and i would love to always be friends with her but it would crush me if she "chooses" him over me

Does she have feelings about me? Am i being stupid? I am 25 so its not just some teenager thing.

Last edited by PDM; 12/19/07 09:00 AM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi TDO
Welcome

I think that this girl just needs some space to sort out her thoughts and feelings ~ without a boyfriend clouding issues.

I cannot know if she has feelings, or for whom. Maybe she doesn't even know, herself, at present.

I think that you need to give her some time and space, but not give her the impression that you don't care, so tell her how you feel, tell her you appreciate that she needs time so you will back off, tell her that you will always be there for her as a friend (if that's what you feel) but that you will be waiting for her if and when she chooses you. Don't put her under pressure, though.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
T
TDO Offline OP
OP Offline
T
thanks for the advice PDM.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You're welcome & I hope it goes well.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site