RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#300769 06/12/08 06:52 PM
V
OP Offline
V
there is this girl, her name is Liz. we've known each other since 1st grade, and have been good friends since. we "went out" with each other in 5th grade as little cute bf and gf like all kids do, then she went to catholic school. she finally came back last year in 9th grade, and we started talking again, and she says she still really likes me, as do i like her. we had a big fight this year because my cousin/drummer in my band took her from me, but they broke up because he cheated on her and me and Liz are talking again. i decided to ask her out and everytime i bring it up she says "i dont know". when she says it, it makes me feel like she doesnt even like me at all, yet she says she really cares about me. is there anything i can do to make her bring out the real truth, or get her to say yes to dating me? im so confused, hurt, and depressed, yet when i talk to her i feel so happy and i could live forever. i need help as soon as i can get it. thank you in advance.
Danny.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Danny smile

Well, I'm guessing that she does really like you, but perhaps not in a boyfriend / girlfriend way any more.

But it is only a guess.

You have known each other for a long time and you felt comfortable enough to ask her out, so perhaps you could actually ask her about her feelings.

I think that you need to accept, in advance, that there may only be friendship ahead, rather than romance, and, bearing this in mind, ask her exactly how she feels.

If she realises that you are willing to accept her true feelings, then she may feel able to tell you about them.

Teen romances can be confusing.
Being a teenager can be confusing anyway.

Don't let depression take over. If you do feel depressed, then talk to a school counsellor, or someone else who can talk things over with you.

Good luck! smile

Last edited by PDM; 06/12/08 11:08 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
M
M
Man does every 9th grader go throught this.
Well Danny I think that you and Liz should just be friends again and when the time is right grab her hand and talk to her and let her know that you love her and care so much for her and she is the most importnat thing in your life and if she says the same thing or says she likes you as a friend then go for it and when you start to get close to her again her feelings for you will change and the feelings that she had for you before will come to her. Kkk
Hope everything goes well. Melissa

C
C
Liz is confused herself or she just doesn't want you. When you move on it'll be too late and that is when she will realize that she should have been with you. Right now you are probably a wreck, but I mean come on man she went out with your cousin. You liked her and she knew it but yet she went out with your cousin, for what? No reason, maybe she wanted you jealous or something r just felt like saying yes to him. Just let her go, she'll come and if it's too later and you're already happy with someone else then don't look to the past for what could have been. You need to look to the future for what could be. Take my advice, it may take a while to get over her but you will, you will. If you can't handle being her friend tell her you need sometime and until you have yourself together then you two can be friends once again. Don't hold your feelings back love, that makes it hurt even more. Just let it go, let it all go.

Candy & Crushes

p.s. Anymore to say or talk about xxxx just send me a message, I'll reply back as quick as possible!

Last edited by PDM; 09/15/08 08:14 AM.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site