Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#319544 08/15/08 01:25 AM
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hi everyone,

Sorry that I've been away for so long but I had and still have a lot to think about.

My boyfriend is still in the clinic. This sucks! Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary and it was so... lonely... so meaningless! I only wishewd that I could see him... just for yesterday... is that so selfish to ask?

I'm not a person for patience, but if it means him getting better, take as much time as you need. But given up so much for him... even parts of myself because it reminds me too much of him.

My body is giving in as well and can't keep up with my usual activities. I almost fainted yesterday. I really need to pill myself straight before he comes back, but how? I will only see him in another week or 2's time...

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Look after yourself ~ the clinic is looking after him and he will want you to be healthy & strong when he sees you.

Eat well, sleep well, take care!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
Friend
Raven. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for what your going through. PDM is right, you need to be able to take of yourself before things get worse for you. I would hate it as well for your bf if you landed in the hospital right before he got out. Raven you need to be able find some strength within yourself. As for your bf, he's thinking about you everyday he's stuck in that place. they are looking for him right now. You don't need to worry right now OK. like i said, find strength in yourself.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Oh dear God! Someone please take me away from this horrid land and cast me to Pandemonium! My boyfriend has gone absolutely mad!!!

I spoke to him last night and he suspects that I'm cheating on him with one of his friends! Apparantly some of his grade 11 friends told him that I hug and hold hands with 'Lion' (fake name). He got so upset and told me that if I did that he would call it quits with me! Lion just comforted me when I cried a lot as he himself went through something similar. I swaer that there is nothing going on between me and Lion but my boyfriend thinks I'm lying! I know he feels jealous of Lion right now but it's no excuse for him to want to dump me!

I spoke to my confidant this morning and she's going to try and talk some sense into my boyfriend as she was a witness to Lion and she herself says there was nothing going on. I sacrificed so much for my boyfriend and this is how it ends? He won't even listen to what I have to say! Why would he believe his friends' word over mine?!

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
Raven. WTC!?!? Although holding hands in somewat of a sign that shows your going out with that person, and hugging, well alot of people hug when they are friends. I'm glad Lion comforted you, but apparently these 11th grade friends of your bf's misinterpreted what he saw, and thought you were cheating on him. Your own bf won't listen to you. Wierd, that tells me either he's gone loco, or there's not alot of trust in the relationship. Weird isn't it?

I don't why he would though, I don't think it's going to end, esp. when your confidant is going to go speak with him. I pray it goes well raven.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hey everyone!

Good news, I managed to sort things out with DJ. Unfortunately, my confidant couldn't get through to him, but I understant the way he's feeling in a weird sort of way and I managed to get through to him!

We're back on track, thank God! We've decided to forget all the bad stuff of the past and start a new. I will see him for about an hour tomorrow! Yay! He has to go back to the clinic for a while, but I really don't mind.

I'm so happy now!

"My name is my law"
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hi again! Sorry for the double post ^^;

Ok, I saw DJ at school yesterday for about 10min, the best 10min EVER! He's not 100% yet but he looks MUCH better.

I went to go and see him at his house last night. I must say, he's come a long way and I'm really proud of him. So yeah, I went to his house and we had a bit of 'catch up' time. We've both decided to restructure our relationship as we feel that we may rely on each other too much, but don't partners usually rely on each other alot when the relationship is new?

Anyway, we've decided to take things a bit slower. He's time at the clinic changed him, but for the better in my opinion.

That's it for now ^^

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Glad things are going well.

Look after yourselves!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site