RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#326115 09/11/08 01:56 AM
M
OP Offline
M
So I have known shawn for about 2 years now but i dont know him like we are friends. It all started when i started playing basketball i went to the boys and girls club and i was the new girl who was fast and didnt know anything about basketball. But after a while i became good friends with all of them( well thats what i thought) and i had a friend who like this guy named shawn and he liked her back and when i first saw him i thought he was gorgeous. I thought that he liked me because he always saw us practice but then i found out that he liked my friend KiKi. So that really made me wonder what to do. When i moved out from that basketball team from all the drama i figured that i will never see him again. But i was wrong in 7th grade i saw him on the 4th day of school since i started late and i accedently sat in his seat he said," Thats my seat." So i said okay shawn and i looked back and he just laughed. His laugh made me melt. So day after day i fell over heels for him. We flirted alot and played around with each other he would hug me when we were next to each other he would play around like touch my stomach and i would touch his and we would get in this flirty fight. And I thought that he might like me so i told my friend to write him a note and ask him if he likes me and he wrote no so i figured that he just wanted to be friends. So everything changed when he became one of the hottest guys at our school. He talked to me less and started to ingnore me and everything and that really hurt me. And day after day he would start hanging out with all the other hot girls ( i am one of them but the other ones) so our relationship ended by the 3rd semester. And fourth semester we never talked only when he wanted to copy my crosswork puzzel or ask me about a girl. And I really missed his cute smile he would give me and the cute hugs he gave me and his touch. So over the summer i had alot of tournaments (basketball) and he would be there and he would do is be like gross or get out of here but he always said that to me even when we were friends. so i didnt take it affencive. So 8th grade year is so different we dont hang out or even live in the same sociaty. But i always feel like he still has feelings for me deep down. I really would like to get in a relationship cuz we would be perfect for eachother. And now all he ever does is stare at me and sometimes we make eye to eye contact. And today i was wearing a short cute skirt with a cute shirt i got to say i was looking hot like i do everyday and when he say me he just looked at me and looked away and sometimes i just wanna grab him and hug him and give him a big sexy kiss but i cant its no right. I feel like he trys to get my attention so i look at him but i dont want him to think that i am desperete. But he checks me out and everything and i know that he has feelings for me deep down. What should i do? Any edvise will help. Thanks for your time to look at my message.
Melissa

Melissa23 #326935 09/15/08 01:43 AM
C
C
Act like you don't like him, move on to someone better and just leave him behind. If he's the one for you, he'll catch up. Try ignoring him, it tends to work. Don't forget to not even looking in his direction, and if you do no longer than 2 seconds.

Candy & Crushes

P.s. Anymore to say send me a message!

Melissa23 #327077 09/15/08 09:54 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Melissa, is this the same boy?
Originally Posted By: Melissa23
WEll I am a basketball Player so i go to alot of tournaments. One day I went to go play so i always go 30 minutes so one day i go and i see this guy and when i saw him play i fell in love with him. And mostly every tournament that i go to he is there.

And so we all went on to different grades he is in high school now and i am in 8th grade i told his friend about a month ago to tell him that i like and ever since that i have not seen him until last week. I went to the guy and i saw him and he looked at me and i just looked away. And i left and i went to the other gym and he was there his younger team was playing and i would look at him and he would just stare at me.

And as i was warming up he looked at me and he sat down and watched me and then left with his friends and everytime i was in sight he would look at me does that mean that he likes me or does he just like me as a friend. And i am also afriad that i might lose him at another gurl sins we live 25 minutes away from each other.

I am really in love with him and i cant get him out of my head and heart what should i do?

Originally Posted By: Melissa23
Well he is in 9th grade and i am in 8th grade and we talked for a about 10 minutes and everytime he talks to me he has a smile on his face and does he like me if he watches my game and then walks away.

How do i know who he is feeling about me should i make a move or should i just ask my friend that is friends to ask him for me? Thanks for helping me out i am only a 14 year in a love or crush who knows.
Melissa

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...6113#Post326113

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #327088 09/15/08 10:16 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Melissa,

So, to re-cap:
You are 14 & there's a boy of about 15 who you find very attractive.

You've each other since you were 12, through playing basketball.

At first, he preferred your friend, then he flirted with you, but still he said that he wasn't attacted to you.

Then he got more involved with other girls and spent less time with you & now you spend hardly any time together.

Yet you feel sure that he is attracted to you ~ and you see him looking at you.

You are attracted to him & you are convinced that he is attracted to you ~ though he hasn't said so.

What to do?

Well, you are going to get different responses from different people.

You are the same age as my daughter. If it were her, I would just advise her to be friendly and be herself and see what happened. However, I would also be very wary of her having a real boyfriend at such a young age.

Also, I wouldn't be too happy if she said that she wanted to 'grab' a boy and 'give him a big sexy kiss '. At only 14, to me, this doesn't seem appropriate.

Further, I like her to look nice ~ and she usually does ~ but I'd be concerned if she pointed out that she was one of the 'hot girls' or that she 'was looking hot like i do everyday '.

I don't know if this boy likes you. At 14 and 15, girls and boys like to be attractive to boys and girl. Flirting goes on, even when they aren't attracted to each other. It's just the way it is. But you can be friends with anyone and just see how things go. You can chat to him and see him in the lunch break. That is the best way to go for now.

At 14, I had male and female friends; we had fun and we flirted, but most of us didn't have boyfriends at such a young age. Different people are different and times change, so othetrs may feel very differently.

'Candy & Crushes' is the same age as you and also plays basketball. You seem to have a lot in common ~ have a read of her post ~ maybe her advice is worth following!

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...6858#Post326858

PDM #327102 09/15/08 11:48 PM
C
C
LOL love, I don't play basketball anymore. I used too, my crush currently plays basketball and did I mention I was getting stared at today. I didn't talk to him but yea I caught his looks. Oh and he walked up behind a boy I was talking to (My big bro's bestie) and slithered behind him but making sure he was looking at me, even though he could have walked around behind myself he chose not to. It was interesting, I tried hard not to look at him but I did and it only lasted like a side glance at him then back to my bro's friend. My friends and I are going to the movies on Friday and then Saturday to a community thing.. I want to know how to ease my way into inviting him into the movie and then maybe the community thing for the next day... I mean he could bring his friends and whatever so it wouldn't be too awkward..LOL

Candy & Crushes
sorry for the post here..

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Do you see how similar life can be for 14 years olds ~ with all the glancing and flirting, etc!

M
OP Offline
M
oh dont worry about the post on my page i dont really care. We are girls and we have to say what we feel so ur okay oh i have bball practice i will be back on and i will give you some edvise okay

PDM #327346 09/17/08 04:00 AM
M
OP Offline
M
No but you know i really dont think that it is going to work out between us one because he lives to far away and two i dont know him very well. So yeah

PDM #327442 09/17/08 11:05 PM
M
OP Offline
M
NO i dont like that guy anymore we talked and we are like brother and sister which i like better than being in love with him.

Melissa23 #327488 09/18/08 02:08 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Que sera sera

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site