Next Thread
Print Thread
#400272 05/04/10 03:37 AM
L
LV baby Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey everyone,

I had the best date of my life though i feel a bit guilty. ok so i met this girl at school (going for my PHD) and i new i had to do something so after class shes walking down the hall when someone kicks her (why would you hit a pretty girl or any girl for that matter) and i explode i called him a xxxx mind the language and gave him a right hook to the face he fell bleeding. Now im italian so emotions hit hard with me like if i love someone im ready to get in bed with them but i never do take it that far. so i help her up and i trip falling onto her and she thinks its fine until i get up because theres blood on the floor i get up by pushing on her boobs (oh iv had a cursing problem since first grade) and she calls me a perv but says its okay this once. so later were talking and i decide to go to a bar. at the bar we have a few drinks and she says the weirdest things (mind the fact shes drunk she said these things before and after getting drunk) so i say lets leave its to loud and we back to my dorm, no roomate and she gets a glass of water and spills it on her shirt thats white so i see her boobs and its like i had to get her in bed. so right after i say lets sit we start messing around and i bring up sex big mistake but she laughs and gos sure but walks away on her way out i reach around her waist and go im sorry, im a xxxxxx and we go back to my bed and i go hey arent you hot in that and pull off her shirt and she says lot better if you took off this and pulls down my pants a few minutes later we're both naked on the ground when all of a sudden a knock at the door we dont hear and in comes my parents. who by the way got naked also so we had a great foursome. by the way im no girl im bi though i love xxxxx and xxxxx alike (xxxxx more though)

Last edited by PDM; 05/04/10 08:57 AM. Reason: language
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
So you are a bi-sexual male who has had a lively date with a girl you just met, which started at school, continued in a bar and ended in your dorm room, where your parents also happened to be ~ and they joined you?

Interesting ~ and unexpected.
Why were your parents in your dorm room at night?
Was this a strange dream?

You say that you love her but ...
But what, exactly?

Last edited by PDM; 05/04/10 09:07 AM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site