RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
so i have this ex girlfriend. we broke up a year and a half ago. within the last 6 weeks or so, i have realized the feeling i still have for this girl. about 3 or 4 weeks ago when i told her i still liked her, she said, "i have dated so many d-bags tyhat i have become such a b*tch when it comes to guys. i tend to hurt a guy before he can hurt me, and i dont wanna hurt you."

thinking that was a poor excuse, i called her on it. this time, she rephrased her answer to say, "i like you, but not enough to hurt you." that was weeks ago. within the last week or so, her behavior seems to have changed, and i would like to provide examples.

she had knee surgery on tuesday. i went and saw her on thursday. i brought her gifts. i gave her two smalls stuffed animals, a bear and a monkey. i also gave her some of her favorite sugar cookies and a carton of strawberry milk, her favorite drink. she was very very appreciative of the gifts. she told me i was amazing and that she loved me. she said told me she really liked the gifts.

now, she lives on a horse ranch. my brother and i clean the stalls in exchange for lessons. so, we were there to clean the stalls. when i was told to get to work, she got upset that i had to leave her and she told me a had better come back and say hi to her before i left for good. (because she had surgery, she was confined to bed). i did go back and see her before i left.

yesterday i was at the ranch (her house) cleaning horse stalls again. as i walked by her open window, she called my name out excitedly. so, i went inside to see her. we talked, we hung out for a while. she offered me some of the treats she had received from visitors. she made a point of telling me that she doesnt offer her treats to just anyone.

eventually we moved outside so i could get to work on the stalls. again, she was upset when i had to leave her to get to work. she jokingly called me a jerk for leaving her. i can tell she is joking when she calls me a jerk, but i can also tell she really didnt want me to leave her side. she told me to work super fast so i could come back and hang out with her. she also told me that if i cleaned the stalls within a certain time limit, she would give me a surprise. i did not finish within her time limit, but she gave me the surprise anyway. the surprise was 2 pictures she had hand drawn just for me. she again made a point of telling me that she never draws anything for anyone ever and that i should feel special because of it. she also gave me a First Place ribbon for "awesomeness."

now today at her mom's birthday party, i got to see her. today was all about clinginess. i actually find the clinginess cute really. for example, she got up to say hi to her friend and asked if i wanted to come. she had me sit next to her on the swinging bench, she wouldnt let anyone take my seat. she would also tell me to "sit next to her." i bunch of people were doing flips adn stuff on the trampoline, but she didnt care about them, once i told her i was going to hang out, she followed a few minutes later. she left after i left. she wanted to take a whole bunch of face-to-face photos with her camera. also, when she went inside to go watch tv, she told me to come along. yet again, she did not want me to leave her, she wanted me to be with her.

finally, when i hurt my neck doing a flip i had never tried before, she began to message my neck so it would feel better. the other thing i found interesting is that, randomly, she turns to me and says, "which way do you like my hair? let down or pinned back?" she told me that i girl will do her hair a certain way to match the interests of the boy she likes. she said that i girl will do her hair the way the boy likes just to make him happy and catch his attention. those were her words exactly. so even if that doesnt pertain to every girl, it pertains to her.

now, last night she was sitting between me and a female friend of hers. she asked me specifically which way i preferred her hair styled. after i told her, she put her hair exactly the way i had told her. if she really cared about what looked better overall, id assume she wouldve asked her female friend who probably wouldve given her a better opinion. instead she asked me, so id assume she wanted to know what i liked personally. perhaps she cared for my opinion on what I THOUGHT looked good rather than what may have looked better to everyone else?

Last edited by olderbro(M); 05/25/10 07:45 AM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi smile

As you have entered this post twice, I'll close this thread and look at the other one ~ so you will get all of your responses there.

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/401607

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site